Chapter 43: Last night mentions

The next morning, Jimin was getting into his car to go and pick Jungkook up for work. Just last night, the only subject he touched with Yun-se was Jungkook and mentioning him more, talking about his sexuality and complimenting how Jungkook did so much to help the team. Jimin took every approach to talk about Jungkook to give Yun-se the idea of how he admired him. Yet, Yun-se only changed the subject and there was no approach there.

             Jimin sighed as got onto the driver's side of the car. Letting out a frown and face palming after. "Just... last night Yun-se wanted a baby.." Jimin whispered and shook his head feeling upset. He told his wife there was no way of him having a child and Yun-se would understand....but she inoccently kept bringing it up to the point where the man just had to sleep on the couch for the night. He would say the date was perfect... But he would be lying. Hopefully this was enough to give Yun-se a look into what he felt towards the boy now.

          Jimin couldn't find himself giving Yun-se a kiss... After all of those things he did before with Jungkook, kissing him, having their tongues meet in bed and many other things Jimin did that made the man avoid kissing Yun-se on the lips. Not even a peck would do it. The older got into the car, thinking of Jungkook's behavior last night... The way he brought up kids and caused him to run off. Only leading to Jungkook following after and longing to make Jimin his again. However, Jimin was smart and didn't allow such a thing in a public space. Even if he was daring to kiss those lips, he had to pull back and know his limits.

             Just thinking of the way that boy pulled down his tie and longed for a kiss from his lover, was nothing but trouble just waiting to be unleashed. Jimin just knew this was something Jungkook wouldn't ever let go of... Yet, Jimin wasn't surprised Jungkook would bother since the couple did end up walking to the restaurant, crossing Jungkook's territory and just allowing him to chime in and bother. But after Jimin left the boy behind in the restroom, it all stopped.

           Jimin left the restroom that night and Jungkook stopped bothering after. Leaving the couple to have their time and speak to eachother. In Jungkook's mind, he gave Jimin space to talk this one out... But, not realizing Jimin lightly touched onto the subject before mentioning Jungkook again to get him closer to something. Eventually, this made Yun-se question this to herself... But just brush it off thinking that this is how close friends talk to each other.

             Jimin slowed down by Jungkook's house to see the younger walk out with a cardboard cup holder that held two foam cups of coffee and a small plastic container of two chocolate chip muffins. Jungkook held such a big smile on his face as he walked up to the passenger's seat and opened the door to get in. The boy sat down and leaned in to give Jimin a peck on the lips as he laid back after.

           "Good morning, My love~" Jungkook said as he handed Jimin his coffee and a muffin from the container. "I ran to the coffee store before you got here!"

         "You idiot, couldn't you wait until I came here so we can stop by the coffee store together?" Jimin said with a smile as he looked down at his foam cup of coffee with a giggle.

       "A simple thanks would be perfect, Baby."

          "Thank you~ I love you." Jimin said with a smile and kissed Jungkook once more before taking a sip of the hot coffee and wiping away the remaining drips of coffee from his lips with a napkin Jungkook supplied him with.

            Jungkook smiled and laid back with his coffee, placing on the seat belt and holding a smirk on his face. "So.. Are we going to dive today?"

          "We? No, no... You. There will be people who will help you. I'll be there to watch over you."

           "Ah, but I texted Seokjin about it yesterday and he said he had to teach Yoongi... Why don't you teach me...?"