Chapter 78: Confronting them

Jimin thought over the words in his head that became such a shock in his ears. He never knew Yun-se was pregnant... No wonder she was very moody the day she dropped Jimin off at the airport and started to cry so suddenly in front of him now. "How...long have you been pregnant?"

         "Three to four weeks now. I've been seeing this guy I met when I was picking out your outfit... Then, we started talking. He gave me the attention you never gave me. He slept here saying he had no where to go but he lied. He only did that so we could stay closer together... And those words alone made my heart pound. I was able to feel actual love with him and with you, I did too but not as much as he loved me. It was a one sided love for you and once I found out you were cheating on me.. The side that loved you cried a river while the other side that loved another, cried in tears of joy. I was confused... So confused... You must be happy that I'm with another so you could have room for Jungkook. I understand that..."

               "So you know what we should do next... Talk to our parents and get ready for a divorce..." Jimin stated while Yun-se nodded in tears while she cupped her face again.

               "We'll talk to them together... Right?"

               "Of course we will, Yun... Even if we don't love each other, I still love you as my best friend. Just like high school..." Jimin claimed and took off his glasses to wipe away the white fog on his glasses. "Then... We'll stay as best friends and not ignore each other or grow apart, okay?"

               Yun-se then made a smile through her tears as she got up and stepped in closer to the man to sit next to him and hold out her pinky. This made Jimin let out a tearful smile too as they locked their pinky together, rose up their thumbs to lock, broke the lock, gently placed their hands on their forehead, gave a high five and hugged after. "You still remembered, that from high school, didn't you, Jeon Jimin?" Yun-se added and felt Jimin smile and the tears that fell from his eyes ran down onto her shoulder while he nodded his head.

                 "Jeon Jimin?" Jimin asked and started to giggle. "I love it." Said the man while Yun-se embraced the hug a bit longer. Knowing after all these years... She was the only one that loved Jimin in the relationship before falling for another man after.

                  "I-I'll go get ready then we could go see them. Call them to meet up at your parents place and tell them we have good news. In their mind, they will think we are having a baby." Yun-se added and let out a laugh as she pulled away from the hug so she could go get ready to talk to her parents while Jimin sent messages to the parents separately.

              After a good five minutes, Yun-se walked out of the room with a black sweater over her body and black jeans along with white converse. Around her Mother, she would always wear something formal and never something loose like this. If she was going to ruin her relationship with her Mother and Father, might as well do it in style.

             The two then made it to their own cars and drove off to Jimin's house where they were going to talk to their own parents. It was a long drive and Jimin knew Jungkook must be up now so he gave the younger a call on his way there.

             "Come on, Jungkook... Answer.." Jimin whispered to himself until the younger answered a while after.

              "Hello? Jimin? Did you do it?"

               "I-I talked to Yun-se and it's okay! Turns out... She felt the same way and she was already pregnant with someone else's child." Jimin stated and Jungkook then let out a sigh of relief.

                "I had a dream that nothing worked and Yun-se was just giving you a lecture and crying! Ah, I was so worried that I almost booked tickets back to Cozumel.." Jungkook added and chuckled nervously. "So she's pregnant? Interesting. This just gets deeper and deeper."