Chapter 22: Suit and tie

After work, Jimin was back to his normal self, brushing off the kiss and was able to get back to work and share a good laugh with Jungkook over it. But, Jungkook was still thinking back at the moment. The two got dried together after, feeling the slight awkwardness, but Jungkook had no regrets over anything. He owned up to it.

            Jimin then got into his car as Jungkook got inside too, placing on his jacket he would always leave behind in the car. After placing on his jacket, the boy glanced at Jimin. By now, it seemed usual he would do this every time and it didn't seem to bother the older. "Jimin, I don't know what to wear at the Gala. There's so much of my clothes but I can't settle for one." Jungkook complained and let out a sigh. "Can you help me?"

                 "Ah,  Jungkook... The Gala is far from now. There is no need to stress over what to wear. Save that for the final week." Jimin insisted, but Jungkook only shook his head.

                  "But I'm not sure if I should go pick out a suit..." Jungkook added as Jimin chuckled.

                  "Do you want me to go inside your house and decide what you will wear?"

                   "I-I need a second opinion." Jungkook replied as Jimin took a moment and nodded after. Leaving Jungkook to smile happily. "So you are going to help?!" Jungkook asked so happily and made the older smile after.

                   "Of course I am. I don't even think that you'll let me sleep if I don't help." Said Jimin, keeping his eyes on the road. Not even taking one second to look at Jungkook. The whole situation made Jimin feel weird and he thought something was up, but of course... He was just overthinking things again.

             Soon, Jimin pulled up by Jungkook's house and killed the engine, taking out the keys too as he stepped out with the younger. Jimin was going to help Jungkook out and felt a little off by just walking into Jungkook's house. Jungkook unlocked the door and stepped inside to turn on the lights of the house. Allowing Jimin to follow in.

            Jimin walked in to see the beautiful and well decorated house too. The living room had a calm and baby blue colored walls, white seated couches, brown rugs, framed pictures of his family, a big television sitting on a television table set, videogames scattered along the coffee table and up ahead was a small kitchen. From the living room, Jimin focused his eyes on the kitchen where there was a long stove, white marbled counters and the kitchen sink there.

             Jungkook smiled and patted Jimin's back, leading him to the bedroom where Jungkook was going to show him his clothes he had in mind for the Gala. Jimin thought it was odd how Jungkook chose today to go through his clothes. Jungkook switched on the light and walked into his room where Jimin looked at a big, wide bed with blue covers, small room lights along the walls and a big projector across the big bed like a movie cinema with surround sound.

              "Woah... This is like a cinema!" Jimin said in awe. Amazed at how creative Jungkook was to turn his room into a stay-at-home theater.

               "Yeah. It's pretty cool." Jungkook replied and walked up to his closet, taking out formal wears as he pointed to the bed. "Sit." The boy demanded as Jimin quickly sat down and took another good look around.

            Jungkook pulled out formal and elegant outfits, setting them out on the bed where he had dress shirts of red, black, blue, white and baby blue. Some exposed his chest and some had frilled cuffs that literally made it more difficult to choose which one looked better. Jungkook then took out coats and matching ties and set them onto the bed next to Jimin. Leaving Jimin impressed on how much elegant clothes he had. "They all look very nice!" Jimin commented as Jungkook smiled and held up a black tie.