Chapter 5: A call from the void

Jimin stopped, looking at the jacket and recalling the first day Jungkook started to tease him. It was an absolute nightmare and Jimin despised looking back at the pain. Jungkook was very tough that he would shove Jimin onto the floor and that was how for he'd go. Mock his high voice and tease him for loving the art of ballet. Ever since then, Jimin stopped pursuing after dance and started to go after something he loved most. Discovering creatures that dwelled the ocean floors. Biology was what Jimin wanted.

             Even choosing such a smart and intelligent career, Jungkook never let him live. He teased Jimin for his glasses and with one thing, it lead to another. Once Jimin graduated, he had never seen Jungkook ever again up until now. Jimin thought of Jungkook's apology and let out a small scoff as he looked at the jacket again.

         "Why am I hugging his jacket...? He means nothing but an assistant to me. Just an intern." Jimin said and slowly hugged the jacket again. "But... I've always despised him. Maybe he did grow up. Yes he mocked me today but it could be that he just missed doing things to me like that. It's not my fault I got angry that he wanted to look back on those days. Well? He can't be perfect." Jimin thought as he turned on the laundry machine and set the jacket into the machine and started to spread the laundry detergent while the water filled inside.

           Memories of back then began to float in Jimin's head and he couldn't help to think about it. Just looking at the style of jacket Jungkook used was just like before when they were rivals back then in high school.

Flashback

               Jimin collected his items after class as most of his classmates started to clean up the classroom after the teacher left which was part of their routine. Jimin stood up and placed his backpack on and fixed his rectangular glasses just sitting above his nose. He walked out of the classroom, knowing most students were already getting the class cleaned. Nothing was left for him.

         As he walked down the hall, distant laughing and chatter was in the distance as he held his books close and made his way to the bathroom when, he came across Jungkook. The boy was just standing in front of the mirror and looking at himself. He wore the usual uniform for the school that consisted of a white short sleeved shirt, blue tie, Grey slacks and white indoor shoes. But of course, Jungkook would always use a black jacket wrapped around his waist behind the teacher's back.

          Jimin almost hesitated to step in, but the older only let out a sigh and stepped in any way. Jimin's heart began to pound as he walked into one of the bathroom stalls silently as he feared Jungkook would just barge in and give him the normal and usual creepy smile. Thinking of many things to do to him. Jimin used the toilet like a urinal. Not wanting to use the ones outside of the stall because Jungkook was right there. Jimin just didn't know what Jungkook was capable of alone with Jimin in the bathroom.

           Jimin then stepped out and set his book down on the floor as he walked up to as sink away from Jungkook. Hoping that the younger wouldn't say a thing. But of course, he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Jungkook turned his head and placed his hands on his hips with a smile on his face.

         "You did realize there are urinals here... Right?" Jungkook chuckled as Jimin silently nodded. "Oh I see... You just don't want me to see it, hm? You did realize if you pull something off like that and avoid using the urinals in public, some will believe you're secretly a girl." Jungkook advised and stepped in closer to Jimin. "I'm not trying to harm you. Just trying to let you in on a little something."

            "I-I just came to use the bathroom in peace..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook chuckled and placed his arm around Jimin with a smile.