Chapter 6: Questioned

The next morning, Jimin was ready for work as he was in the kitchen with his normal attire for work as Yun-se was in the room changing into her business attire. The job she kept a secret was that she was a lawyer. But she knew her Mother would completely make her quit if the Mother was to find out. The Mother went by the thought of preparing Yun-se for Motherhood. But to the married couple, they were too young for any of that.

           Jimin looked at the jacket from the kitchen as he drank out of his cup of hot coffee. Locking his gaze at it. He would think of many things of it, what if Jimin just surrendered and ignored all of the torture? What if he spoke to Jungkook about it? What if they became good friends after? Would Jimin still be married to his best friend today? Of course, Jimin despised questioning his love for Yun-se. It was the only thing he had to think of and nothing else. He knew he had to ignore all of it. He woke up thinking of the boy and still was. This made Jimin feel like he spent too much of his time with Jungkook and never with his wife.

         "I shouldn't be thinking like this... I'm married... I shouldn't be thinking of my life outside this marriage. This marriage is all I should be thinking about and nothing more." Jimin said to himself and looked away from the jacket. "Jungkook is gay... I'm straight. I don't even want it like that."

          Jimin kept thinking this through and sealing the thought in his head, locking in the thought of Yun-se being the only person he'll ever love. But why did it seem off when he thought about it? Jimin hated to think otherwise. Yun-se then walked in wearing a black pencil skirt, White dress shirt and black leggings with black heels. She stepped into the kitchen to have a cup of coffee as she looked up at Jimin just staring at the jacket again in silence.

         Yun-se chuckled as she poked Jimin's cheek with a smile. "You need to stop thinking of the past. It's annoying. If you want to be his friend, go ahead. Here's a tip, forget about the troubled past. You could use some more friends other than Seokjin." Yun-se laughed as Jimin looked back at his wife.

             "What's wrong with Seokjin?"

              "Nothing! I'm just saying you could use more friends." Yun-se added as she grabbed Jimin's cup of coffee and smiled. "You could use a friend. Tie up loose ends with him. Maybe then you could get to the bottom of why he used to do that. Maybe he had a troubled childhood?"

              "Yuni, that can't always be the problem..."

          "Why not?"

           "Because in high school, he would brag about how his parents once placed him in a Taekwondo class and he was the best one out there." Jimin sighed as he kept looking at his wife. "Do you think we spend quality time together?"

           "Yes. I mean not all the time but we do have our moments." Yun-se claimed as Jimin looked up at the time.

           "I have to go." Jimin said, grabbing the jacket like it was his main priority.

           "You forgot something." The woman giggled as she gave Jimin a peck on the lips and looked down at his hands. "Your ring? Did you forget about that too?" Yun-se wondered as Jimin nodded and quickly walked into the room to retrieve his ring.

         Jimin ran out of the house after and quickly got in his car with the jacket in his arms. He wasn't running late, rather he longed to return the jacket. Not wanting to remind himself of the past followed by many other unwanted thoughts that would float around in his head. Jimin didn't want a thing to ruin his relationship now.

          Very soon, he pulled up by the building and parked his car as he stepped out with his suitcase and the jacket being held up in a clothes hanger. Jimin wanted it to look nice to show he wasn't going to keep his hate growing for the younger now. No matter how much he wanted to question Jungkook on it. Jimin walked into the building and passed through security, wearing his ID badge that hanged on a water designed lanyard, he pressed up his glasses as he kept walking until... He heard Jungkook call out to him from behind.