Chapter 47: Lovely words~

Jungkook wrapped the tie around Jimin's mouth and tied it around the back as Jimin felt the fabric of his own tie placed in between his lips to help him bite down on. He looked at Jungkook while his dress shirt hung from his elbows and was long enough to cover his rear while he sat on Jungkook's lap.

           "Shh... You need to be silent. Okay, baby?~" Jungkook whispered as he cupped Jimin's face and looked at the older nod his head so innocently while his face was red from the arousing feeling that burned within him. Jungkook leaned his head down to kiss the faded hickey mark and make Jimin throw his head back while Jungkook started to thrust upwards. Slamming his hands down onto Jimin's ass and raising the dress shirt up slightly while he squeezed Jimin's rear. Hearing Jimin hum in satisfaction.

             "Mmmh- hmm..." Jimin hummed his moan while Jungkook jolted his hips upwards and leaned back as the older pressed his body against the younger's feeling every part of his muscle against his soft skin.

             "Do it~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin looked down and dropped his hands onto Jungkook's arms and started to move on his own while Jungkook didn't even try to pry his hands away from squeezing Jimin's ass. The younger started to gruff while he pressed his head back and felt Jimin wrap his arms around his lover and let out muffled moans. By now, the tie in between his lips was getting coated by his saliva. The feeling made him grow wild for Jungkook. There was no way he wanted to stop now. Even if someone was to walk in and ruin the moment, Jimin no longer had fear of it occurring.

             Jimin glided his body up and down Jungkook's cock while his nails digged deeper onto the younger's skin around his back. Jimin was mewling in between the tie and he couldn't keep his eyes open now. Jungkook pushed Jimin's glasses up and huffed against Jimin's ear while wet cum ran down Jimin's slit and onto Jungkook's well toned torso. Jungkook kept his eyes locked on Jimin's while the man hitched his breath and kept bouncing on Jungkook's hard cock that caused Jimin to long and shout from how good Jungkook was to him.

       "Ngh- ah- AH! OH JIMIN!" Jungkook growled louder while Jimin planted his head down against Jungkook's shoulder. His breathing was growing uneven and he couldn't bring himself to warn Jungkook about how close he was to cumming since as soon as he bit down onto the tie, loud muffled moans came out along with more of his pre-cum gushing out of his tip.

           Jungkook licked his lips while he looked down to see Jimin arch his body once more and huff along with his grinds that only caused Jungkook's to push in deeper and tease his prostate even more. Jimin loved having Jungkook fuck him like this. It gave Jimin every reason to desire cumming from the feeling. However, in the heat of the moment, Jimin forgot he had to keep silent since they were at work. Not at home.

             Jungkook despised having to bite down on his lip to silence his heavy groans. He felt the tempting and warm sensation of Jimin's entrance each time he penetrated the weak entrance of his lover. He could feel his tip tease Jimin's wet prostate followed by Jimin clenching his entrance even tighter. It was like Jimin was trying hard to make Jungkook cum so soon. "Mm-mh! Baby... Ah-FUCK!" Jungkook groaned as Jimin suddenly felt Jungkook grip onto his hips roughly and start to grind upwards. Making it even more difficult for Jimin to bite down on the tie and silence himself.

            Jungkook then pulled out, watching how his own pre-cum ran down his slit and down onto his balls. Lubricating Jimin's entrance this way as the younger finally decided to turn Jimin around and lean his weary body against the younger's hot body now. Jimin pressed his body back as Jungkook pushed in his hard cock and made the older whimper from the force. Jimin slammed his hands down on Jungkook's thighs and hold himself up while his legs were spreaded on the couch.