Chapter 21: A little mess

Jungkook followed Jimin back to the resource center as they started to clear up the snacks all around the table together and the empty coffee cup too. Jungkook gathered the snacks and set them into Jimin's briefcase swiftly, but Jimin was quick enough to catch Jungkook in the act.

          "Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jimin laughed as Jungkook closed the briefcase and placed it over the table.

           "We don't have time to finish eating this! We need to be quick and get to the samples."

            "Ah, for once I just want to take a break. The Gala is in a few weeks. No worries." Jimin assured but the younger shook his head and held up a finger to push the center of his glasses up.

             "This decides if our project is worth sponsering, Mr. Park." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin sat on the table and looked down at the briefcase.

              "Jungkook, if my briefcase smells like dried seaweed, I'm going to hurt you." Jimin threatened as he raised up his hands but Jungkook quickly started to tickle Jimin and make the older lay back onto the table and laugh as Jungkook smiled and kept torturing Jimin this way.

              "Who do you think you are? Going to hurt me like this?!~" Jungkook shouted in a tease as Jimin gasped for air in between his laughter and started to shout.

                "AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook stopped and adjusted his glasses as he carried Jimin's briefcase. "Y-You tried to kill me!" Jimin gasped as Jungkook laughed hysterically.

             "I was defending myself, Mr. Park. Come on. Follow me." Jungkook added as Jimin looked down at the table and back at Jungkook as his hands were still pressed back against the table to hold himself up. Jimin watched Jungkook walk off, not bothering to follow as he thought back at the sudden burst of joy he felt with Jungkook right there that left the older blushing.

            Jungkook then looked back and waved his hand back and forth, signalling Jimin to tag along as the older noticed his own glasses was tilted after Jungkook teased him and constantly tickled him as a playful punishment. Jimin straightened his glasses and ran up to Jungkook, catching up with the boy to work. Jimin walked alongside Jungkook as he tapped the younger's shoulder.

             "Jungkook, will you be able to even go to the Gala? You have your main job and very soon you'd be going to it and I won't be able to take you here. You'll have a different work schedule." Jimin inquired and grew curious to know what was Jungkook's plan for this.

            "Well, I'll still need to talk to the Chief about this. But don't worry, Mr. Park. I'll be here in the mornings.. But I won't need a ride home. I'll leave this place around 6:00PM sharp. That's when my night shift starts." Jungkook stated as he took a turn to the chemical laboratory where they still had their samples. "That's if... We can get work done early, then you can take me to work and you'll be home." Jungkook said as Jimin laughed and looked at the younger.

           "That's so difficult! I can't be too quick. This is like school for me, work then study until 11PM, then I get home." Jimin compared and walked into the chamber with Jungkook. "But I can step out to drop you off." Jimin said as Jungkook smirked again.

          "You love me, Mr. Park?~" Jungkook teased again as Jimin shook his head again and let out a cute giggle, shoving the younger back.

          "Stop it, already!" Jimin laughed as he looked at the younger. "You always suspect there's love. I just do it because you are an essential piece to our team!" Jimin added as he placed on his gloves and apron.