Chapter 55: Depart

Jimin was gazing out the window, his vision wasn't good but he only valued the soft feeling of having Jungkook hug him from the back. Jimin had a blanket over his body and under the blanket, he could feel Jungkook's thighs guide up his leg and just rest over his leg gently while they were close enough to hear each other's soft and gentle breaths.

             "Jimin..." Jungkook said softly with his monotone voice, as soft as the white pillows supporting their heads and just like the clouds up the skies they had yet to reach. "Baby..." Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear and tilted his head down to look at Jimin just blink his eyes and look at the younger.

             "I'm trying to sleep." Jimin replied with a giggle as he could see the younger make a smile. "What do you want?"

            "Should I get your glasses and the small container to hold your contacts?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded his head and looked back to see the blurry figure of Jungkook stand up and walk out of the private room to grab Jimin's luggage. "Where is your glasses?" Jungkook asked and held the door open to hear Jimin.

            "The red luggage! Ah, close the door... People are staring..." Jimin hissed as he looked ahead and gazed at the figure of people stopping and looking inside to see the man laying down on the bed. This made Jimin's face turn red from the embarrassment as he threw his head down and let out a sigh.

             "I got it." Jungkook added as he closed the door and took down Jimin's luggage to grab the glasses and the small box for Jimin's contacts. Just as the boy was opening the luggage, a couple walked into the first class section of the airplane where not much people were in.

         The couple held hands and Jungkook looked up and recognized a familiar face. It was the boy that sang the night of the gala, holding hands with another man that had such a bright smile on his face. His hair was red just like Jimin's, his white teeth like pearls showed when he unleashed a smile that brightened up his partner's day. They had their hands locked and wore matching white sweaters as well. They looked like an actual couple who didn't care about who looked their way or what elder judged them. Jungkook looked down, smiled and just hoped he could be with Jimin like that someday.

           "Taehyung, did you lose your ring?" The man asked the familiar boy that Jungkook recognized.

            "No. I didn't want to lose it while we ran all the way here!" Said the boy named Taehyung as they opened up the door to their section and the older started to put away the luggages.

             "Put it on, please. Thank you." His lover added as Taehyung took out a ring from his pocket and slipped it on and looked at the man before him.

              "There, I placed it on. Don't worry too much about it, Hoseok." Taehyung stated and walked into their section while the man named Hoseok placed on his shades and lifted the luggages and placed them above the belt. Just then, Taehyung shut the door and this made Hoseok sigh as he looked down and took a moment to calm himself before walking in to join his lover.

          Jungkook instantly took out the items he had to take out for Jimin and zipped up the luggage.

              "Love.. Huh?" Said Hoseok and let out a chuckle and looked up at Jungkook. "Are lovers always like this?" The older man asked as he walked up to Jungkook and opened the lid from the top belt where the luggages go in.

              "Uh... Not all of them." Jungkook answered and felt awkward at the approach as Hoseok looked at Jungkook.

               "Don't ever rush love..." Hoseok whispered as a warning and walked back to his door and knocked on it, pressing his head against the door and waiting for Taehyung to open it for him.