Chapter 36: Because of you

Jungkook was gently stroking Jimin's hair as he allowed the older to sleep on his chest like a kitten, yet Jimin stayed awake and brushed his hand up against Jungkook's chest to softly stay in his lover's arms while they had a blanket over their exposed body. Jungkook of course had his eyes closed to sleep, yet Jimin proceeded to poke Jungkook's cheek as soon as he decided to fall asleep.

             The younger closed his eyes to rest but that just sparked an opportunity for Jimin to poke Jungkook's face and hold such a smile on his cute face. "Don't sleep~"

             "I have classes in an hour. Let me sleep, Baby.." Jungkook claimed and the pet name Jimin was given made the older smile so happily.

           "Baby?~ Oh that sounds nice." Jimin giggled and continued to poke Jungkook's cheek. "Stay up with me... I can help you with college."

            "Ah, a nap would be nice... Please Jimin.." Jungkook said with a smile while his eyes remained shut. "Sleep.."

            "Fine." Jimin pouted and placed his head down on Jungkook's chest, staring up at the ceiling where he gazed at the mirror above them. "Jungkook-"

            "What..."

             "Why did you get that mirror? You didn't have it there the first time I got here." Jimin asked as Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Jimin with a smirk. Placing his hand over Jimin's exposed thigh.

               "I got it because of you!" Jungkook responded and that made Jimin giggle. "It's true. I thought it'll be nice to have this here. I had professionals put it up there so it would never fall."

            "You had that there for me? Oh you're such a pervert!" Jimin laughed and shoved the younger but this made Jungkook quickly pull Jimin close into a tight hug.

             "It wasn't for that purpose only! I knew you would have loved this." Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear, slowly intertwining his hands with Jimin. "You may not believe this but I knew a lot about you~ I made it my top priority to make sure you were all alone for me.. But when I approached you, I guess I scared you."

           "Ah, stop Jungkook! We've already talked about that. We are together. You'll make me cry." Jimin giggled while he hugged his boyfriend.

           "But hidden from everyone because of that ring." Jungkook added and this made Jimin sigh, still having his arms wrapped around his lover.

             "Jungkook, you know you are the one I love. No one else. Yun-se... Is only a friend to me. For all these years I felt so trapped with a best friend I had to call my wife... But now, I will try to free myself from it... For you, Jungkook... I'll do it for you because I love you." Said the older while he locked his hands with Jungkook's. "You're the only one for me."

             "Hm.. I know that I am." Jungkook added with a smile and faced the mirror up above. " 'I'm not gay' " Jungkook mocked Jimin in a pitched voice.

            "Didn't you want to go to sleep?!" Jimin shouted and laughed, hitting Jungkook's arm and turning around to giggle while the younger wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

          "I love you~ my precious Jimin." Jungkook whispered and left a small kiss on Jimin's neck before falling asleep with him close in his arms.

            About an hour later, Jungkook had to get ready for the day and not really get much sleep. He had a tight schedule in the morning and having Jimin here was an issue but the younger didn't care. He made the best of his time with Jimin and managed to get little sleep. It was better than no sleep at all.