Chapter 60: Lustful

Twenty minutes later, after folding the clothes and setting them away, there wasn't much cabinets to fit the clothes in so Jungkook had to place most of his clothes in the luggage so Jimin could have room. It was difficult to get most of the clothes folded since Jimin kept trying to distract the younger and unfold most clothes as soon as he was done with them. Making Jungkook take forever to finish folding the clothes while Jimin was close to finish.

               The younger stood up and stretched while he glanced down to see Jimin laying on the ground and meeting eyes with Jungkook as he fixed his glasses. "What now?"

              "Well, I'm not sleeping just yet since I am curious about the Villa. I'll have a good look around. What about you?" Asked the boy while Jimin locked his gaze up at Jungkook to let out a huff.

              "Kookie... This is the first time you don't want to do something to me~" Jimin complained and made a pout as he stood up to fold his arms and tilt his head to the side. "Come on~ you aren't sleepy now!"

               "I only want to walk around. Are you coming?" Jungkook asked as he stepped up to the door.

               "Do you want me to beg for it?~" Jimin continued and tried to convince the younger. Walking after the boy so he could grab his attention.

                "You could beg later on tonight. Just standing there won't be enough. You need to be in front of me and on your knees for that.~" Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear before turning around and leaving out of the door.

              "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted and this was enough for the younger to laugh and continue walking as he kept his hands in his pocket.

               "Stop yelling! We have sound proof rooms for that." Seokjin added as he looked at the tv. Paying attention to a show dubbed in Spanish but he only paid attention to the gestures to understand what was happening.

                "Sound proof?" Jimin asked as he stepped out to pull a smile towards his boyfriend, leaning on the doorway after shouting for Jungkook to come back and 'play' with him.

               However, Jungkook only pulled a smirk and started climbing the steps up the stairs while Jimin followed after to hold his hand and explore the second floor. As soon as they reached the top of the stairs, they looked around to see glass windows all around and not much strong walls to hold up the structure. Along the corner of the room, there was a dining table there and a kitchen across it. The dining table had a light coffee colored table with cushioned chairs, a small chandelier-like ceiling light and a great view of the top floor.

            Just outside the balcony up ahead, there was pillars and iron rails with chairs and another line of tanning chairs, yet it was used to relax

            Just outside the balcony up ahead, there was pillars and iron rails with chairs and another line of tanning chairs, yet it was used to relax. There was more rooms just down the halls but just gazing out the beautiful balcony was beautiful enough.