Chapter 80: With open arms (FINALE)

Jimin drove off from his parents house, he was excited to come home and see Jungkook. His life felt different now. The atmosphere was no longer tense, scary or stressful... It was bright and the weather was just right. The man just couldn't wait to get home and tell Jungkook everything!

            Passing through every house and every person walking down the neighborhood, Jimin let out a giggle as tears started to rush down his eyes. He was excited to finally come home and hug Jungkook, kiss him and tell him every single thing. His parents and Yun-se's were understanding, they cared for their own at the end and spent almost half of their day talking and bonding. Jimin just hated how scared he was before and procrastinated. But if he continued holding back his pain, he would never get to be with Jungkook.

               Jimin shook away his inhibitions and paid attention to the road up ahead so he could finally get back to Jungkook who was waiting for him impatiently. The man could already imagine Jungkook just sitting by the window like a small bunny. Constantly gazing at the time on his phone while waiting for Jimin.

              In reality, the boy really was waiting for Jimin like that. He sat by the window and whispered to himself. Praying Jimin would come home happy, but either way, he would still welcome him home with the biggest hug along with many kisses waiting to shower him with. Jimin soon reached the familiar roads of the area around Jungkook's house. At this moment, Jimin just sped down the road, not caring if he gets caught. He just couldn't wait to hold back his tears of joy.

              The boy then stepped out of the house and stood by the porch to wait for Jimin there, looking both ways in hopes of seeing Jimin's car come rushing down... and so it did. Jimin came to a stop in front of their house as the happy man quickly took off his seatbelt and pulled the key out of the ignition while he looked out the window to see Jungkook stepping out of the porch and slowly walking forward to see his lover. Wanting to know what went down.

            "Jungkook!" Jimin shouted happily as he closed the car door and took out his promise ring from his pocket, slipping it onto his left hand ring finger before sprinting towards the boy and suddenly Jumping into his arms. "I LOVE YOU!"

            "Ah, Jimin you're going to make me fall!" Jungkook laughed as he lost his balance with the weight of Jimin's body just on his, making them both fall back onto the grass while Jimin's glasses fell off of his face. Jimin teared up and allowed Jungkook to give him a big hug while he gave the boy many happy kisses as his body was on top of Jungkook's.

               "Kookie, Marry me! Marry me!" Jimin chanted out of his happy giggles, hugging his lover while Jungkook only started to chuckle and cup Jimin's face before raising the glasses over Jimin's eyes again.

                "What ever happened to waiting years or so?~" Jungkook wondered and continued to cup Jimin's chubby face. "You want to marry so suddenly, I can only imagine that they accepted it... Right?"

                 "Yes! Yes they did! Ah, our future will begin and we'll be together forever!" Jimin added happily as he kissed Jungkook again happily. "I love you so much!!"

                "Haha, oh and I love you too..." Jungkook responded sweetly while he still had to push Jimin's glasses up before he could lock lips with his lover. "I can't wait to marry you, I can't wait to live forever with you..." Said the younger in between kisses while Jimin suddenly began to giggle and blush.

               "Kookie, we'll get married, become parents and live together, right?" Jimin asked happily while tears streamed down both of their faces from their joy. They were finally free and ready to live through what ever was ahead of their path. Holding hands and keeping each other close through it all.

            "Of course we will..." Jungkook whispered and pressed Jimin's forehead against his while they laid on the lawn of their house they now shared together. "Nerd, my sweet and adorable Baby, my Jimi! And the most important of them all, Four eyes~"

___________________________________________________THE END________________
•°Make sure you check out the Bonus chapter!°•

___________________________________________________THE END________________•°Make sure you check out the Bonus chapter!°•

   🎶"Secret Love Song" 🎶
     By:  Little Mix Ft. Jason Derulo🎤
~
❤️🐰🔬🐥❤️