Chapter 52: Your cure

The car ride remained silent as Jimin held the Calico cat in his arms while his head was pressed against the window. Letting out a sigh and gripping onto Jungkook's hand that was locked with his. Jimin was tired of staying in the car for so long and remaining silent. He wanted to talk but when he opened his mouth, all that came out was a sigh as soon as he looked back at the way his parents ignored him.

              Jimin caressed the cat's fur gently and looked at the small and admirable creature. The man never expected to steal the cat and leave the house with a frown... He believed his own parents wouldn't toss him to the side for money. Jimin was the reason why they earned money and got rich, it was their cheat to success and giving up their older son to marrying an heir to the rich Lee family. The man did tell his parents how he really felt about the situation... But all they could do was remain silent and shove the thought of Jimin suffering and torture aside for money. This wasn't right in the eyes of Jungkook and the boy knew that already, yet, Jimin went by the fact that they were just blinded by money.

              Jungkook eventually arrived to his house he now claimed it belonged to the two of them together. Jungkook stepped out and carried the items he grabbed from Jimin's parents and held them in his arms while Jimin took off his seatbelt and carried Muffin in his arms. He then walked outside of the car and to the house. This was what Jimin longed to see, he longed to see a house different than his and stay with Jungkook for the day until they were to depart to Cozumel. For Jimin, this was a better idea than sitting down and begging for his parent's help but it was just like talking to nothing but a statue.

             The man stepped into the house while Jungkook set the items down and allowed the cat to run around and get use to her surroundings. "Are you hungry? Would you like me to order something for you?"

            "I'm not hungry... I just want to lay down right by your side." Jimin stated as he sat down on the couch and gazed at the younger. "I want you.." Jimin added and let out a sigh. "But, no... My parents aren't even willing to help me."

            "Don't pay them any mind! I will order you something, okay?"

             "Please don't..." Jimin responded as Jungkook sat next to Jimin and placed his arm around his lover. "I don't want to eat while I'm upset."

           "Well? You need to eat now. No matter what." Jungkook stated. Taking out his phone and started to place take out for the two.

          Jimin gazed at his lover and laid back on Jungkook's lap to look up at him. "You don't know how upset I am... The fact that my parents pushed me aside for money instead of tending to my problems made me feel so betrayed... They did this for money. Never for me..."

           "I know... Ugh, if only I could have just given them a word or two! But I know they would've done something and hold you back from leaving... The least I could do was save Muffin from that hell hole." Jungkook added as he caressed Jimin's hair softly to lean in and give Jimin a kiss on the forehead. "Baby, even if you are upset... You need to eat."

            "Mm... I know." Jimin replied as the younger was ordering food through his phone while Jimin laid his sad head on his boyfriend's lap.

            "Come on, lay on me..." Jungkook added as Jimin crawled onto Jungkook and sat on his boyfriend's lap to sit down silently while he gazed up at Jungkook. "Sit here for as long as you want. I know my baby had a rough day..." The younger cooed and kissed Jimin on his forehead while he focused on his orders before he could have them delivered.

           "Kookie..." Jimin whispered. Looking up at the younger while he rested in Jungkook's arms and sat on his lap. "I want to run away with you at times."