Chapter 19: A special spot

Jungkook constantly glided his gaze down to Jimin, who was allready sleeping on the seats behind him. As soon as Jungkook reached a red light, he stopped and fixed the jacket over Jimin with a smile and focused back on the road while his eyes met at the mirror, staring at Jimin slightly smile in his sleep.

        "That adorable smile is so precious..." Jungkook whispered as he payed attention to the road and drove off as soon as the light switched green. Jungkook thought of Jimin's soft lips that he kissed last night and thought that maybe soon, they'll do that without even worrying. That was something Jungkook hoped for. But a homewrecker like him couldn't expect much out of Jimin since he was a very loyal man to his wedding ring and to the one who owns the other matching ring. Yet, this was what Jungkook believed.

            Jimin knew Jungkook wanted this relationship to go a different way, but Jimin just couldn't agree. His sweet heart was still bound to another and even if it seemed like divorce was an option for everyone, it wasn't for him and Yun-se. The two displayed love but Jungkook just scoffed and did his usual tongue roll from the thought of it. That alone just ticked him off.

          Jungkook was a very jealous boy. Even in highschool he longed to get Jimin alone so he could have him, but people surrounded him and that led to Jungkook picking on Jimin so he could have no friends... But as soon as Jimin graduated, he was instantly married and Jungkook heard this. That's how he understood a lot about Jimin's life.

            Very soon, Jungkook parked at the building and looked back to see Jimin still asleep. He didn't want to wake the older man and just sat there with a cute smile. Jungkook got out of his seat, grabbing the glasses and the ring as he walked over to the backseat and opened the door to get Jimin out. "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty." Jungkook said as he set the jacket aside and looked at Jimin with a smile, shaking him gently to wake him up. "Jimin... Jimin.." Jungkook said with a smile. Jimin opened his puffy eyes and looked at Jungkook, blinking his eyes repeatedly as Jungkook placed on Jimin's glasses and his ring.

            "Where... am I?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook cupped Jimin's puffy face and looked at the boy's messy hair.

            "At work. Maybe by the lounge I'll get you coffee and a pastery or chips from the vending machine. Does that sound good?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded in return. The younger smiled and caressed Jimin's hair back to fix the man's  messy hair Jimin smiled and finally blinked his eyes to stand again.

            "I am still a little tired... So don't expect me to be on point today." Jimin mentioned. The man then got out of the car as Jungkook handed over the keys and left his jacket there so he could get it later.

            "That's why the coffee will help, won't it?" Jungkook asked, walking alongside the older for just in case Jimin didn't lose his balance and falls all of the sudden. Jungkook placed his arm around Jimin as the man flinched and felt himself grow wide awake... But that was only for now.

             "Y-Yes and coffee will be the thing that helps me." Jimin said as Jungkook smirked and kept his arm wrapped around Jimin's shoulder as if he already owned him. Jungkook's personality was wild and Jimin could already tell that this daredevil would do anything it takes to get what he wants. Just like back in high school. The way he took things and manipulated others to get them.

             The two walked in the building as Jungkook also dragged Jimin's briefcase to the building. The younger took out Jimin's ID badge and placed it over Jimin's  head as they passed by security. Before they could walk into the lab to join everyone, Jungkook guided Jimin to the lounge so he could at least get Jimin something.