Chapter 70: Two rings

The very next day, it was towards the afternoon and Jimin was choosing what to wear for his date. So far, they've been resting and taking it easy for the day so later they could go out to dinner and then walk along the beach outside their house to hold hands and gaze out to the peaceful dark night skies that will greet them soon.

               Jimin pushed up his glasses and looked down at his choice of clothes he had set out in front of him on his bed. While others slept in for the afternoon to rest from a long week of work, Jimin was awake since dawn and ate breakfast alone, took pictures of the view outside and washed clothes while Jungkook was fast asleep on the bed. The older looked through the clothes he had folded while he observed his dark blue sweater tented over his exposed body and white underwear he wore to sleep with. This was his usual sleep attire from now on since he felt more comfortable, more confident, and Jungkook just adored this look on Jimin.

            The boy on the bed was fast asleep. He was up all night, going through his phone and on his laptop for college assignments. Jimin begged for him to come to bed, But of course, the boy refused and continued to work. Leaving Jimin to shrug and fall asleep. Now, Jungkook was sleeping in through morning to restore his energy. Jimin rose his focus onto Jungkook who remained still on the bed while he slept. The only thing that moved was his chest to show he was breathing.

                The older picked up a red sweater to wear tonight. It was oversized but Jimin loved the style in which, gave a more comfortable look. Recently, he made sure he brought his timberlands to match with Jungkook as well. Jungkook wouldn't use these shoes often, but it was the main shoes Jimin thought of him using when he first pops into mind.

                 After a while looking into clothes, Jungkook opened his eyes and yawned as he turned over. He was shirtless and exposing his healthy and muscled torso while he wore long bottoms to sleep in. "Good morning." Jungkook said and stretched to see Jimin already choosing clothes. "Is that for later?"

                 "No, it's for my funeral." Jimin teased into a smile as he met eyes with Jungkook. "Yes it's for later. For our date."

                  "Ah, I see... It's not morning isn't it?" The boy whispered and covered his face. "Do you mind if we go shopping first? I need to pick something out for myself."

            "Okay. Just let me take a shower, get ready and we can start our date. But of course, you are not going with a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans. You have to look nice. It's a date!" Jimin chatted as he picked up a red sweater. "I'll be wearing this. You can match too or have something that'll look good on you."

             "Can I go one day without you constantly bickering?~" Jungkook whispered and stood up to stretch as he rubbed his eyes. "I'll use the bathroom first. You wait until I'm done with my shower." Jungkook ordered and picked out his robe and towel to shower as he looked at Jimin and gave him a quick kiss before walking to the bathroom.

               "But I just said I was going to use it first...?"

             "You were up all morning. You should have gotten that out of the way." Sassed the boy playfully before leaving the room to walk into the bathroom. Jimin giggled to himself as he delved through Jungkook's clothes. Knowing deep down, Jungkook would wear what ever he desires and won't take any other suggestions or thoughts from anyone but himself.

              After a good twenty minutes,  Jungkook finally stepped out of the bathroom and walked out to see his clothes already set out for him. Jimin picked out a white and long loose top white buttons down the middle with the collar pulled up so the buttons can reach until the corners of the top. Black jeans as always and black boots to wear. The boy picked up the black boots and looked over to his timberlands to see them placed on the top shelf next to Jimin's. Jimin decided to match short black boots with Jungkook and thought timberlands weren't going to fit for the night.