SIX: Can I Come Too?!

*(Y/N) POV*

Oh...my...god..!

I didn't know how to react to the situation I had woken up in. One minute I was laying beside Dabi, chatting away, and the next, I had opened my eyes to find that my cheek was laying on his bare chest. Jumping with a start, I stared at where my head had been and cringed.

I've drooled on a villain! My life is over! He's gonna roast me!

Dabi stirred and opened a lazy blue eye; looking between me and the glistening puddle on his chest before closing it again.

Gross.” He muttered with a yawn before rolling over; a slightly pained groan escaping through his teeth.

“S..sorry…” I murmured before skittering off to the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, my face was a brilliant red, with prominent indentations from his staples, and my chest was thudding loudly.

Why am I so flustered?! It's just Dabi!

I envisioned his patchwork face in my mind. His dulled sapphire eyes following my movements above stapled, discoloured skin. His two-toned smirk...

Oh my god, it's Dabi…

I splashed some cold water in my face and shook my head about; damp strands of (H/C) hair flicking droplets onto the walls. After composing myself, I gave my reflection a determined nod and wandered back to my room.

“Yep...right…’Kay…” I entered slowly once I heard Dabi’s voice, and saw him standing beside the bed; shirt already on and a cheap looking phone wedged between his ear and shoulder. “Fine...I'll be there later. Tell the crusty cunt yourself, cuz I ain't wasting my time.” With that, he hung up and eyed me.

“Where are you going?” I asked curiously; my nerves non existent. “Can I come? I've got nothing to do today!” I asked excitedly as I bounded past him and opened my curtains; giggling at his vampiric reaction.

“Yeah, sure...like I'd bring you along to get your throat slit…” Dabi rolled his squinting eyes as he slid on his black over-shirt and started towards the door.

“Awww, you care!” I tagged along behind him; the skip in my step clashing with his sluggish shuffle.

“No. I wanna kill you myself, that's all…” He growled as he descended the staircase and entered the kitchen. He proceeded to head straight to my junk cupboard and swing the door open. Pouting, I raced over and did an impressive leap; slapping it shut just shy of his greedy fingertips.

“Candy is not a breakfast food!” I barked; startling him. “I'll make you a proper meal...even though you're being a butt!” Off I went to gather ingredients, and the ravonette just gave me a sour glare; muttering curses under his breath.

“Learn some better insults, Tenderfoot…” He gingerly leaned back against the counter and watched me through his unfixed hair. “Besides...you had (F/candy bar) for breakfast the last two days in a row...fuckin’ hypocrite…” My head whipped around as I tied my (H/C) hair into a bun (ignore if short hair).

“Okay, hold the phone, Mister Tall Dark and Emo! Have you been stalking me?!” I honestly felt a little flattered. Dabi rolled his eyes, but for a split second I thought I saw his cheeks flush.

“You'd like that, wouldn't you?” He snickered; watching as I gave up my tough girl act and started to grease a fry pan.

“Well, it wouldn't bother me! Just don't peep on me in the shower or when I change and we're good!” I flashed him a toothy grin whilst I walked over to the fridge and grabbed some bacon strips my mum had bought the other day. Dabi looked fairly taken aback, but brushed it off as annoyance.