FIFTY ONE: Limpet

For the first time since I had completed my job, I felt somewhat at ease.

After arriving back to my place we had all made ourselves comfortable on my bed, blankets thrown over ourselves with some odd movie about a wannabe cowboy chameleon, per Mustard's request. I felt safe and warm between two of my favourite people. There was only one problem.

Dabi was making it extremely difficult to concentrate on anything but him.

After hearing the way he spoke to Hawks, despite my adoration of the winged hero, my entire body had been hyper aware. Every brush of his arm, or bump of his knee had me almost vibrating in want. That little fact hadn't gone unnoticed.

"I think the metaphor broke my spleen." The TV droned, and Mustard snorted loudly, having to cover his mouth so the half-chewed ChitChat bar inside didn't fly out.
"Pffft, he sounds like Twice!" I didn't pay any attention to the boy, like I usually did. I mean, I knew he was there, but my mind was focused on something else. That something just so happened to be Dabi's fingers tracing the skin of my lower thigh beneath the blankets.

Why do I want him to touch me so bad?

Not really thinking, I seized his wrist, moving it just a little bit higher, towards the hem of my pyjama shorts that I had changed back into. Dabi didn't seem to react, just continuing to gently glide his fingers across my skin. An innocent action to all but me. Again, I directed him further up, but this time he pulled his arm out from the blanket, opting to lay it across my shoulders instead.

He leant in towards me, the tips of his charcoal hair tickling my brow in the best way.
"Don't think I'm gonna be that good to you after you stalked me today." He whispered, chuckling under his breath when he felt me slump beneath his arm.
"Well if it was such a bad thing, why don't you punish me..?"

Something tells me that wasn't a very me thing to say...But it feels right...

Dabi seemed rather surprised by my response as well, but that quickly turned into amusement as he drew me in closer to his side.
"Oh, I'll be punishing you...just not yet. You can suffer for a while, babe." His teasing tone sent a shiver down my spine, which didn't help one bit. Whatever was going on with my body was almost impossible to control, but I wasn't exactly trying too hard.

"How about you just give me what I want right now? Or do I have to cause more trouble..?" My hand found his inner thigh beneath the (F/C) throw, and I could feel his pulse quicken. It was driving me crazy. Dabi used the hand that hung off the opposite side of my body to grip my chin, tilting my face up so we were staring into each other's eyes. There was something off about his gaze that I chose to ignore, something uncertain. I didn't really care anyway, especially not when he began to close the distance between our lips.

"You better watch yourself, Tenderfoot...Don't think I won't destroy that desperate little pu-OOF!" We both yelped as a pillow flew past me, connecting with Dabi's face and sending him toppling off the edge of the bed, followed by a pelting of assorted confectionary.
"TWENTY FUCKING CENTIMETRE RULE, YOU KENTUCKY FRIED CUNT!"

Arms wrapped around my neck from behind, and I was pulled back into a smaller chest, which thudded loudly. Dabi flung his top half back over the bed, a vicious snarl crinkling his marred jaw.
"Why the fuck are you even in here, gastro brat?! You hang around her like a bad smell!" His body was beginning to emit trace amounts of smoke, but Mustard didn't let me go. He just hugged me tighter.

"I'm here because I'm worried about her, Touya! She could have died, and all you seem to care about is getting all inappropriate with her!" He tossed, and it was the first time I had heard that much venom in his voice. Completely over my urge to be ravaged by my villainous boyfriend, I leaned back into my dear friend, placing my hands on his arms.
"I was the one who started getting touchy first, Hiso...Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." I apologised sincerely, feeling horrible about forgetting his presence.