TWENTY SIX: Silver Tongue

"T..Touya..." I whispered the new name into Dabi's hair as he clung to me; his hands gently running up my sides, beneath the coat I wore.
"Say it again...just like that..." He mumbled, and I could only do just that.
"Touya..." His fingers slithered further, and his body rose so his face was now hovering beside my head.
"One more time...and tell me why you neglected to mention that your birthday was on the day of the attack..."

Oh fruitloops...

"T..Touya, I...Waaaah!" I yelped as he pushed me backwards onto the mattress; looming over me like a rigid shadow.
"Now I gotta give you some kind of fucking present...This'll also count as payback for that one night..." I didn't get a chance to question him as his lips captured mine again, but this time, he wasn't gentle. It was messy, with teeth clacking every so often, but boy, did it set my world ablaze.

Dabi's grip was tight on my hips as he pulled back; a single, glistening strand of saliva keeping us connected. His face was blooming, and I could feel him trembling just as much as I was.
"H..hey...Don't push yourself...We can go slow..." I murmured whilst trying to ease my rapid heartbeat. The ravonette bit his lip and sighed; hooking his finger in the waistband of my (F/C) pants.
"It's...only fair...Can I take these off or would you like...cry or someth'n?"

Holy frick frack paddywhack..! D..does he mean..?!

"I..I wouldn't cry! I'm not a wuss!" I huffed indignantly; swallowing any further complaints as he yanked my pants down and threw them to the side. I could tell he was amused by my Hello Kitty underwear, but he still wore a vibrant blush upon his unmarred skin.
"Cute..." He murmured as he shifted down along the makeshift bed, until he was positioned between my legs. I honestly thought I was going to evaporate. I was nervous, but I didn't have any doubt in my mind that I wanted this to happen. If I told him to stop, he would, I knew that, but curiosity and hormones got the better of me.

"Wh..what do you plan on d..doing..?" I stammered; unable to keep my voice steady. Humming, he traced the lacy edges of my underwear and kept his gaze locked onto the small cartoon cat.
"I...I guess I'm gonna see if you taste as sickly sweet as your fucking personality..." With that, he averted his eyes as he pulled the material away and discarded it haphazardly. When he looked back, I was positive that every ounce of blood in his body had pooled in his cheeks. He gulped. He great, suave Dabi - serial killer and wanted criminal - gulped like a nervous school boy. His ocean eyes were wide as he stared between my legs, and my hands gripped tight to the coat I was still wearing.

"D..don't stare! I..it's totally s..super em..embarrassing!" I whined as I tried to snap my legs closed, but he used his arms to keep them pried open.
"F..fuck off...I wanna look..." He mumbled; reaching out and running a finger down the length of my slit. Gasping, I suddenly realised that's exactly what I wanted. I wanted him to do just that. To touch me.
"Touya..." I whispered his true name again, and he barely glanced up to my face as he began to play around and explore. Using his middle and index fingers, he spread me open and tilted his head a little. Kind of like a curious puppy.
"It's small...and wet..." He mused; dampening his lips as he leant in. The sensation of his tongue gliding across me made me squeak out, and my pulse was thrumming in my ears. It was then that I realised that there was something cool and metallic, and even in my flustered, mindless state, I could tell it was a tongue ring. I hadn't noticed it before, but I didn't exactly spend my time staring into Dabi's mouth.

He was watching me intensely as he swept his tongue everywhere it could reach, but he could tell that I wanted more. I could tell that he wanted more too.
"L..look...I ain't good with this shit...but..." He was mainly muttering to himself, but the second I felt his fingers pushing against my entrance, I bucked my hips forward. Dabi seemed startled by such a bold move, but his lips quickly formed a devious smirk as he submerged his digits. With his fingers inside me, I knew just how tight I was, but it felt incredible. I'd done it to myself numerous times, but it didn't come close to this.