6

Jimin was getting some weird stares as he walks down the path to the grocery store. The young man was practically squealing like a little teenage girl as he stares at his phone. The source of his squealing being the new information he has just seen.

Jimin was walking casually at first until his phone vibrated in his pocket indicating that he got a notification. When pulling out his phone he realise it was his favourite YouTubers posting on instagram, him being a smaller YouTuber really looked up to them, he envied them.

Seeing what they had posted Jimin squealed instantly and hence the reason people were looking at him weirdly, but he didn't care he was to happy at this moment.

Skipping gleefully down the path he finally reached the grocery store entering it. He took notice of the man in the stool behind the counter tapping on his phone and runs up to him.

"Did you see, did you see, huh, huh, huh?" He questions excitedly practically dancing on his tippy toes.

The pink haired man looks up from his phone chuckling "Yeah I saw Jimin hyung, I'm so excited! I hope I get selected."

"You might, you're really talented Jihoon! You sing really well." He states excitedly. (Say the name seventeen!!)

"You do to Jimin and plus you dance, I really can't compete with that." Jihoon pouts.

"Come on Jihoon-ah you can do it, I'll also try my best! Fighting!" Jimin puts up his two fists and tries to give a fierce look.

"Cute~" Jihoon cooes.

"I'm not cute, I'm a fighter." Jimin crosses his arms and pouts.

Jihoon smiles but then it drops after remembering something "I can't join anyways."

Jimin raises an eyebrow "What do you mean? Sure you can, anyone can join."

"No it's just that..." He shifts his eyes slightly "My older brother wouldn't allow it."

"Who is he to tell you what to do? You're a grown man- well maybe not in height- but you're still grown. He has no say in your life." Jihoon gives Jimin a death glare.

"Well he does has a say in this aspect.." He trails off.

Jimin was utterly confused with what Jihoon meant. "What do you mean?"

"He's not to fond of me joining that specific group. For good reasons that I totally understand. So I won't bother to email them."

Jimin nods still not understanding what the younger male means. "What's your brother name anyways? You don't talk about him much."

Jihoon hesitates before responding "Min Yoongi, I don't talk about him much because he's not here, he lives in Seoul."

"Min? Aren't you a Lee?" He knits his eyebrows together confused.

Jihoon flicks Jimin's forhead "Different dad's dumb dumb."

Jimin rubs his forhead stepping back from the counter "I'm your hyung! Respect me!"

Jihoon laughs "Just hurry up and take your stuff and leave."

Jimin pouts turning around and going through the aisles of the store. Jihoon was pretty mean sometimes but Jimin was used to it because he's been best friends with the guy for 2 years. They even did a couple of best friends challenges on eachothers channels, they both only had around 500 subscribers then but now Jimin has around 3k and Jihoon has about 2k, reasons being he (Jihoon) has been to busy with his job at the grocery store to really upload.

Finishing picking up what he needs he pays and leaves not before yelling a 'goodbye' to Jihoon.

After his boring journey home, he quickly puts his groceries away. He runs up stairs collecting his apple laptop, bringing it down stairs and setting it down on the coffee table in his living room.

He sits down cracking his knuckles and neck, before finally opening his laptop and going to emails. He types in the name of the emailer he wants to send the email to, and begins to write information about himself.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 22
Picture:

Talent: I can sing and dance really well also drawing

I can provide many different things I can edit well, I'm good at being a camera man and I have some ideas for merch since you guys haven't created any yet.

Videos: *link to videos of him singing and dancing on his YouTube channel*

I hope I get a shot at this, you guys really won't regret it. BTW love your videos ♡.

Send email to BangtanTV@gmail.com?

  Yes| No

Email sent.

Sighing in content Jimin closes his laptop before stretching, he looks at his old rubber watch seeing it was now late. He stands up and walks to his room plopping on his bed face first, he turns his body to lay on his back staring up at the ceiling. 

"I really hope I get choosen."

-----
Yayyy I did it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.