11

Jihoon😐
Hyung
Hyuuuuuung
Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung
Answer me!
I'll tell mom to hide your kumamon plushies that you left here

  Yoongi hyung😕
Whaaaaat?
What do you want?
I was sleeping

Jihoon😐
At 3 in the afternoon?

Yoongi hyung😕
I had a busy morning
He's lying to youndjzvshsh
Sorry that brat Jungkook took my phone

Jihoon😐
😂😂😂

Yoongi hyung😕
Anyways
What do you want
You usually don't text me unless you want something

Jihoon😐
r00d
Can't I just want to talk to my loveable older brother?

Yoongi hyung😕
😞

Jihoon😐
OK
Fine!
Please let me join you're team
I'm begging at this point
Pleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee

Yoongi hyung😕
Jihoon.....
We've had this talk before

Jihoon😐
😔😔😔
I know I know
But I really want to join your team
I want to be close with you again

Yoongi hyung😕
No!
Jihoon we talked about this
I'm only doing this for your sake
Please don't make this harder for me

Jihoon😐
Yes hyung....
I understand

Yoongi hyung😕
I promise to fly you out this summer
Make sure you pass your college tests
Bye Jihoon, don't forget I always love you❤
Read 3:24 pm

-----

Yoongi sighs and sits up on the couch he was previously sleeping on, Jungkook sat in front of him where the older pushed him on the floor for stealing his phone.

"What's the matter hyung?" Jungkook questions, a curious look in his eyes.

"Don't you have anything better to do than pester me? Go play video games with Taehyung or something." He shoos him.

"I just came from playing video games, so I'm bored." Jungkook says, standing up from the floor and jumping on Yoongi making the older lay back onto the sofa, his arms wrapped around the older's neck.

"Get off me you little shit! You're so damn heavy." Yoongi squirms under Jungkook trying to push him off, but it was no use against the muscle bunny. "You're really abusing the power of having muscles." He gives up and pouts.

Laughing Jungkook stands up and moves Yoongi's feet for him to be able to sit on the couch, making Yoongi go back to his sitting position. "You're lucky I don't want Tae walking in and misinterpreting everything."

Yoongi rolls his eyes and stands up walking to the kitchen that all 6 of them shared, Jungkook tailing behind.

Jungkook sits on one of the stools by the table taking an apple from the basket of fruits that sat there. "So are you going tell me what's up?"

"No." Yoongi sternly says, head in the fridge looking for something to eat. He didn't find anything he likes so he moves to the cabinet of snacks.

"Come on hyung~, you never tell me anything." Jungkook whines taking a bite of his red juicy apple, earning a loud crunch from it.

Yoongi doesn't respond and continues looking through the cabinet, he spots some chips a little higher than he can reach and turns to Jungkook with a pleading look.

Jungkook tries to hold back a laugh watching the older give him puppy eyes. "I'll get it for you if you well me what's up."

Yoongi crosses his arms over his chest letting out a huff of air "Fine."

Jungkook places his apple on the table, smiling smugly, he walks over to Yoongi and grabs the bag of chips from the cabinet with ease. As soon as Yoongi tries to take the chips Jungkook pulls it back, raising it over his head "Ah ah ah, spill first."

Yoongi just glares at the younger, who's abusing his power of being taller than the older. Giving up Yoongi walks to the fridge grabbing a drink and motioning Jungkook to follow him to the living room.

They both sit down and Yoongi begins talking "Well you know my brother Jihoon right?" Jungkook nods. "Well he wants to join the team."

Jungkook looks at the older confused "Okay.... and? Let the guy join."

"Jungkook, you know that's not a good option. You know exactly what'll happen."

Jungkook hands Yoongi the bag of chips and leans back on the white colored sofa "Yeah, I know I know."

Yoongi just nods opening his chips and start munching on them "Hey aren't you forgetting something?" Yoongi questions laughing a bit at the younger boy who now had his eyes close.

"What?" He asks opening one of his eyes.

"You're apple." Yoongi snickers already knowing somethings about to go down.

"Shit." He abruptly stands up heading to the kitchen.

But before he could enter there's already a screeching Jin heard from the kitchen.

"WHO LEFT THIS DAMN APPLE ON MY CLEAN TABLE!?!"

Jungkook stops walking turning to Yoongi who was just enjoying his bag of chips snickering silently. "Run?"

"Yeah, run."

And just like that Jungkook was out of the living room at the speed of light to God knows where.

Jin exits the kitchen, spatula in hand, spotting Yoongi laughing on the couch while eating chips. "Where is he!?"

Yoongi points down a hall, watching as Jin runs down that exact hall he directed him to.

Then there was another voice heard from the kitchen.

"WHO TOOK MY FUCKING SPRITE!"

Yoongi stops laughing, looking down on the coffee table that sat the can of sprite he had been drinking.

"Shit."

And just like that he was out of the living room, running down a random hall as a angry Hoseok chases behind him.