90

Walking into the bedroom of his boyfriend, Jimin holds a small frown.

"Hyung did you eat my animal crackers again?"

Looking down at the box of animal crackers in his grip, as he lies against his headboards, he turns to Jimin, swallowing the contents in his mouth "New phone, who this?"

"This is a verbal conversation." Jimin frowns.

"New soul, who this?"

"Hyung~," The younger whines. "I literally asked Namjoon hyung to put it on the top shelf just so you couldn't reach it."

"Yeah, I know." Yoongi shrugs, popping some more crackers into his mouth. "But then I asked daddy Kook and daddy Hope to take it down for me."

"Daddy!?"

"It was a big favour apparently, that was our deal." Yoongi shrugs, explaining his reasoning for calling Jungkook and Hoseok daddy.

"What are they now, your sugar daddies?"

"No, they don't give me money or presents, they just reach high objects for me."

"Reaching daddies?"

"I guess." He shrugs again, tossing the empty box to the side.

"Your rich and you can't even buy your own damn animal crackers?" Jimin pouts, walking over to Yoongi's bed and sitting down at the edge of it.

"I would but the store is so far." Yoongi sticks out a dramatic arm, flailing about.

"It's literally right down the fucking road." Jimin deadpans, crossing his arms over his chest as he glares at the empty box of animal crackers on the floor.

Yoongi purses his lips at his boyfriend, opening his arms as a welcoming gesture "Stop being salt, come here, baby."

Even though he wanted to reject the offer, Jimin couldn't,always jumping at the opportunity of affection with the older.

He scrambles over to Yoongi, laying his head on his chest as Yoongi wraps his arms around him.

"I'll buy you more animal crackers later."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Jimin lifts his head off of Yoongi's chest, looking at him hopefully "And you're not going to eat it all this time, right?"

"Go to sleep, baby." Yoongi cooes, placing his hand on Jimin's head to push him back down onto his chest.

"Hy--"

"Shhhhh."

-

--------

Pointless, but I haven't uploaded this in a while so I thought why not.