116

"Nah nah nah, don't touch me, why the fuck did he punch me in my face?" Hoseok fumes, trying to push past his friends to get upstairs, but comes to no avail.

"Yo, Hobi, calm down. We can't let you go up there to fight him." Jin states, shoving the younger back as he approaches him.

"Hoseok, chill."

"Chill?? Chill???? Your boyfriend punched me in the mouth and now you're asking me to chill???? Fuck that, imma beat his ass."

"Look, I'll talk to him. Just stay down here and try to calm down."

Hoseok huffs but nonetheless listens to Yoongi, he sits on the couch, everyone but Yoongi sitting around him.

The blue haired male jogs upstairs, going down the hall and walking to his boyfriend's room.

He opens the door slowly, looking about the room before spotting the blonde pacing around the room near his bed.

He slowly enters, not being detected by the other, he approaches behind him when he was walking up and snakes his arms around his waist.

Jimin tenses up, spinning around in the hold and shoving Yoongi off of him.

"Don't touch me."

"What's your problem?"

"I don't know, go ask your new boyfriend Hoseok." Jimin deadpans, brushing shoulders with the older as he continues to pace to calm himself.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Nothing, just fuck off."

Yoongi sighs, running a hand down his face before flopping down on Jimin's bed. "Look, I didn't come here to argue. I just want to know why you punched Hoseok in the mouth."

"You should know. I should've punched you in the mouth as well for letting him kiss you like that. And right infront of me too." He finally stops walking, facing the older and passing a hand through his hair.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrows "Why are you so violent? It was just a kiss o--"

"Just a kiss??? Just a kiss??? Wow, Yoongi... Piss off."

"I don't really get your problem with what happened."

"One, he kissed you. Two, he's been making so much remarks about you that I hate so much, it really got on my fucking nerves. But I pushed it to the side, but no he kissed you, and that was the last fucking straw."

"But he's my best friend, he--"

"Well go fucking date him then!" Jimin throws his arms up exasperatedly. "You're acting like a complete jackass right now about the whole situation!"

"Why would i want to date him and I'm a jackass? Well then you're fucking insane!"

"If you're calling me insane because I don't like the things Hoseok is doing, then I guess I'm a fucking psycho." The blonde scoffs, crossing his arms.

"You've gotta apologize to Hoseok or everything thing is just going to be tense--"

"He's gotta apologize to me first!"

Yoongi clicks his tongue "You're being so unreasonable right now, you're really getting on my nerves."

The blonde scowls, pointing at his bedroom door "The door."

"I--"

"That's it, I'm leaving." Jimin cuts him off, he heads for the door but gets stop Yoongi quickly grabs his arm.

He sighs "Look, I said I didn't come here for an argument. Let's just breath for a moment and handle this like adults."

Jimin grumbles but complies, looking down at Yoongi's lap as the older smacks his thigh.

"Sit."

Instead of arguing he does it, sitting down and feeling Yoongi's arms wrap around his waist.

The older smooths Jimin's sides, trying and succeeding to lose the tension between them, the younger exhales, leaning into his chest.

"You calm now?" Yoongi places a soft kiss on his shoulder blade and he hums. "Now explain to me why you punched Hoseok in the mouth?"

"Well it's wasn't just at that moment I thought to punch him, I've just been bottling up alot with all the things he says to you and when he touches you I just exploded when he kissed you on the lips. And I still can't believe you let that happen."

Yoongi's eyes widen "But, baby, that never happened."

"Huh?"

"He kissed me on the cheek, not on the lips."

Jimin suddenly felt guilt wash over him "Well... he still flirted with you alot and--"

"He's my best friend, he obviously don't mean those things. He's always been overly flirty like that."

"I get that and that's why I didn't want to say anything, but it honestly made me feel very uncomfortable. You have a boyfriend now, you know?" The younger exhales. "How would you like it if a best friend of mines were all over me and making such sexual remarks about me every second of the day, huh?"

Yoongi looks down at the ground, realization washing over him "I.... I wouldn't like that at all...... Oh my God, I'm so sorry, baby. You should've told me sooner, you know our intention was to never hurt you. We just thought of it as harmless banter."

Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck, pushing there noses together "It's okay... I forgive you, especially since I now know the kiss was on the cheek.... I feel bad for punching Hoseok hyung now..."

"It's okay, babe, he's mad right now but the guys and I are gonna calm him down and the three of us will sit down, talk everything out and set boundaries."

He leans back and grabs Jimin's nose between his fingers, before leaning in and placing a soft, quick kiss on his lips.

He releases his nose, the blonde scrunching his nose.

"Okay?"

"...Okay."