89

Jimin and Taehyung sits inside of Taehyung's and Jungkook's main game room where they usually record their gaming videos or do their lives, Jimin in Jungkook's gamer chair on Taehyung's left and Taehyung in his own gamer chair with a ps4 controller in his hands playing overwatch on his pc.

It's just one of their best friend hang out times which they rarely get do ever since Jimin started dating Yoongi, which Taehyung totally didn't mind it wasn't Jimin's fault anyway, Yoongi just liked spending as much time as possible with Jimin now that they are together.

Yoongi is asleep right now, like he is most of the time, so Jimin slipped out of bed from cuddling with him to check on Taehyung, and maybe even gossip about how it is to date the second eldest.

"So you guys finally had your first kiss, what the hell took so long." Taehyung purses his lips, eyes still on his screen as he rapidly fires at a player of another team.

"You can't rush those types of things, Tae." The blonde lightly slaps his best friend's arm, a small pout on his lips. "Don't tease."

"I'm not teasing, but come on, don't be a joke choke on his yoke."

Face turning into one of embarrassment, his face a light shade of red as he catches onto Taehyung's dirty joke, he stands up, covering the younger's eyes so he couldn't see the screen.

"He- hey!" He quirks in his seat, his hand raising up to try to Dutch Jimin's smaller ones from over his eyes but comes to no avail, Jimin was actually quite strong for a feeble looking person. "I can't see, Chiiiiiiim."

"That's the fucking point, bitch." Jimin answers, now freeing one hand to click random buttons on Taehyung's control, said male outstretching the item from Jimin's shorter arms.

"I'll die, asshole, let me go!"

"Then die, dickwad--"

It's the creak of the door that stops the two from bickering, Taehyung spinning slowly in his chair as Jimin shuffles to the side with it to view the person who stands there.

There stood Jungkook, face completely expressionless as he observes the two.

"Sorry for interrupting... Pardon me...." He mumbles, turning around to leave the room, but Jimin wasn't going to let that happen, Taehyung and Jungkook needed to talk.

"Wait, no. Uhmm, I was actually just leaving." He straightens himself out, walking past the youngest who still stood at the door. "I'll see you around, Tae. Don't want Yoongi hyung upset at me because I left him."

Awkwardly clearing his throat, Jungkook steps into the room, shutting the door behind him.

Taehyung just turns back to his pc and continues with his previous actions, glad his player didn't actually die because of the healer on his team.

Sitting down with a small frown, Jungkook says something he instantly regrets. "I don't think you should be flirting around with Yoongi hyung's boyfriend, y'know?"

The older's hands immediately stills from smashing the buttons, his eyebrows furrowing as he turns to Jungkook who has his eyebrows raised as if he couldn't belive what just came out of his mouth.

"What?..... is that really what you think of me?"

"Wait, Tae, I--"

"After so many years of being best friends, you think I'm the type to go around and try to steal other people's man?"

Jungkook snorts, the words 'best friend' causing him to do so "Best friends you say? The last time I checked Jimin seemed to be your new best pal, while you just kicked me to the curb. You even trust him more than I do."

"That's because I tell him things I can't tell you...." The brown haired older mutters.

"We've been friends for basically all of our lives, Taehyung. Why can someone that just walked into your life a few months ago know something that I can't? What exactly do you guys talk about, huh?"

"We talk about you..." Taehyung accidentally let's slip out, slapping a hand over his mouth as he curses in his head.

Jungkook eyebrows furrows further as he stands up "So you're talking about me behind my back?"

"Jungkook, no, wait, you're misunderstanding!" He frantically says, also joining Jungkook in his standing position.

"So what do you say then? If you're not talking about me behind my back, what exactly do you tell him?"

Taehyung couldn't say it, he just couldn't. Fear of rejection overpowered all will to confess to him then and there, instead he says in a quiet voice "I.... I can't tell you...."

"Thought so....." With an annoyed, loud exhale leaving his lips, Jungkook spins around, kicking his gamer chair out of the way, it rolls back and hits the wall.

He fumbles for a minute with the door knob, to angry to function it properly, before finally opening it, leaving the room with a slam of the door.

It hurts Taehyung, alot.

This is actually their first real fight, their other fights were small disagreements that they had over toys or video games, but this one is definitely not something that could be fixed by a simple 'let's get ice cream together.'

He feels someone cupping his cheeks, wiping away the wet substance falling from his eyes.

Tears..... he didn't even noticed when he began crying.

Jimin..... he hadn't even noticed when said male entered the room.

Jimin came back downstairs urgently when he heared a door slam, coming downstairs to meet Jungkook stomping away from the direction of the room.

"Tae, are you--"

Jimin's sentence is interrupted by the sudden hug he is pulled into, the brown haired male's face burying on his shoulder as they just stand there.

The blonde doesn't say anything more and instead just hugs him back, Taehyung probably didn't want to talk about what happened right now.

So he just does all he could do for him at this moment,

Hold him tightly for as long as he needs to be held.

-------

That yoke joke probably flew over some people's heads😂😂.