94

"So we were talking - well, kind of arguing? But not really arguing. Like, was it considered arguing? I don't feel like it was ar--"

"Tae, can you just get on with it?" Jimin sighs from the other side of the phone call him and Taehyung are on. "I'm kind of in the middle of lunch with Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung. And did you know that Hoseok hyung lied? He doesn't even have a cat, he literally drove us to a lambskewers place and ordered a ton of lambskewers for Yoongi hyung. And now I'm really conflicted, was he talking about--"

"Jungkook kissed me." Taehyung blurts out, Jimin's mouth shut so hard that Taehyung swore he could've heard his teeth chomping down.

Then it's followed by a coughing fit and heaving, he could even hear Yoongi and Hoseok asking the blonde if he's okay.

"I'm fine, I'm okay." He hears Jimin's voice says from far away, most probably talking to the other two before he finally brings the phone closer. "Sorry, I choked- he did what!? How- when- where-"

Taehyung can hear Yoongi scolding Jimin to keep his voice down, the there's a scrape of a chair and patters of feet before Jimin speaks again, his voice rather loud.

"What did you do!? Did you finally tell him about your feeling!?"

"No.... I froze up...." There's a screech heard from the opposite line, Taehyung pulling the phone away from his ear at the sudden loud noises.

"Jimin, why the hell are you screaming?" Yoongi's voice questions. "We can hear you from inside the building."

"Jung-- Tae, is it okay if I tell Yoongi hyung?"

Taehyung nods first but then remembers that Jimin can't see him "Uhmm, sure. Go ahead."

"Jungkook kissed Taehyung."

"So they're finally together now?"

"No! That's why I screamed!" Jimin complains. "He froze up and let Jungkook walk away!"

"Ohhh, so he dumb dumb."

"NsKbshzj, hyung, this is not the time to be insensitive." Jimin scolds. "Tae, where are you?"

"I'm currently hiding under my blanket in my room."

"And Jungkook?"

"I don't know, I'm guessing his room?"

"Well, go search for him and finally tell him how you feel! He obviously feels the same way." The older encourages, before there's a hurried 'bye, and good luck' before the phone is hung up.

Taehyung let's out a small breath, throwing the blankets off of his body as he stands up. Jimin is right, he should just hurry up and tell Jungkook the truth.

He bolts out of his room and towards the younger's room, but upon opening the door he sees that he isn't in his room.

He sighs, knowing he has alot of rooms to search.

------

20 minutes later and Taehyung still hasn't had any luck. He literally searched every room in the house and the youngest wasn't in any of them.

He pants a bit as he leans against the long white sofa, out of breath from all the running he's been doing.

He decides to just check the outside, that being the last place the other could possibly be.

He opens the front door, shutting it behind him as he steps all the way out.

He looks around a bit, his eyebrows furrowing as he realises only three vehicles are in the drive way when usually there are six.

And that's when it hits him.

Jungkook left.

--------

He'll be home later guys, calm thy tits.