59

"W-w-w-what?" Jimin sputters, body tensing, entire body practically turning red, his heart thumping in his chest so loudly that he swears Yoongi can hear it from where he lays.

Yoongi sighs, stretching a little before going into a sitting position, eyes still close and bottom lip jutting out.

"It's creepy to just stare at someone like that while they sleep." He yawns, licking his lips to wet them, uncomfortable with the dryness.

Jimin again caught himself staring.

"S-sorry." He admits shamefully, detaching his eyes from the older's lips as he looks up into his now opened droopy eyes.

"Whatever~" Yoongi lazily pushes himself to the end of the bed, barefeet touching the cool surface.

"Uhmm...." The younger blonde trails off, biting his lip anxiously. "You.... you weren't serious a-about your preposition earlier right?"

"No... I was just trying to scare you a bit. I guess...." Yoongi mumbles to last part to himself.

He notices how Jimin's jaw clenches, his hand also clenching lightly. He looks back up at said male, noticing how he now has his bottom lip caught between his teeth, a pained expression on his face now.

"Jimin, is something wrong?" He asks, worry obvious in his tone.

"No, everything is fine." And Yoongi pick up on how his voice sounded strain, like he was on the verge of crying.

Of course something is wrong, Jimin was falling for a straight man.

The older blonde looks him over with worry "Are you sure--"

"Yoongi hyung, Jimin, Jin wants you both downstairs for breakfast." Came Hoseok's voice as he barges into the room, he immediately picks up the thick tension in the room. "Is something up?"

"No." Jimin deadpans, walking out of the bedroom, Hoseok getting out his way so he could leave.

"Was the sex not good enough?" Hoseok questions, his eyebrow raised curiously in the direction Jimin just left before turning to Yoongi who is walking over to him now.

"We didn't have sex, dumbass." Yoongi scoffs, hitting the younger upside the head, taking his leave soon after.

"Hey!" Hoseok frowns, rubbing the back of his neck to soothe the stinging sensation, while he follows Yoongi down the hall.

"I'll go wash my face, I'll be down in a minute." Yoongi says, turning left into the bathroom. Hoseok continues with his walk down the hall.

He reaches the stairs, going down them and then walking over to the table where everyone else sat, Taehyung a camera in his hands, as he vlogs everyone at the dinner table, sticking a pancake piece in his mouth soon after.

"Where is he?" Jin asks, as soon as Hoseok sits down in the seat he always sits. Picking up his fork and the syrup from the middle of the table.

"Washing his face." He smoothly answers, popping the top of the syrup open before dumping a mountain load on his pancakes, Jin looking on in disgust.

Jimin walks out of the kitchen, a plastic cup in hands as he sits where he usually sits next to Taehyung.

"How did you sleep, Chim?" Taehyung questions, facing his camera to said male.

"Good... I guess." He mumbles, facing away from the camera. He grabs a jug of orange juice, pouting it into his cup and then setting the jug back down.

There is footsteps heard coming downstairs, Hoseok looks up brightly from his food, looking over at his best friend who finally makes it downstairs.

"If it ain't the big dawg himself, the man, the myth, the legend."

Taehyung turns in his chair, focusing the camera on Yoongi as he stands by the stairs with an unamused look. Taehyung zooms in on him.

"Shut the fuck up, Hoseok. I hope you choke on that pancake."

Taehyung zooms back out, now facing the camera towards Hoseok who smirks.

"Only on you, daddy." He winks, Namjoon is now the one to give him a distasteful look.

"Please, not at the table. I'm trying to keep my food down."

"The only thing I want down in my stomach is--" Jungkook is about to finish his sentence, but Namjoon flinging his fork at him stops him as he swiftly dodges it.

"Please, I'm begging you guys." Namjoon pleads, looking over at Yoongi who finally joins them at the table. "Hyung, how is your mouth?"

"It's fine." He shrugs, picking up his fork. "He was lucky I was drunk, I hope I see him on the road soon."

"You shouldn't have made out with his girl." Jin shakes his head, shoving an entire pancake in his mouth.

"She came onto me! I--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We've been through this already. Just shut up and eat."

Yoongi grumbles a few words under his breath but eats nonetheless.

Everything is quiet for the rest of breakfast, Yoongi glancing up at Jimin - who sits across from him - once in a while.

He was concerned that he upseted Jimin in some sort of way, he has no idea what caused the other to react like he did.

But he still felt at fault in some way.