120

Jimin heads for the stairs with the two bottle juices and snacks in hand.

He heads for Yoongi's room, opening the door to see the older lied on the bed, clicking on his laptop probably looking for a good movie.

The blonde flicks the light off, making his way over to the bed and sliding into his spot next to Yoongi.

"Have you decided?" He asks, placing the snacks down and checking the bottles discreetly with the help of the laptops light before handing over one to the older.

Yoongi nods "Yeah, 'the nun'." He answers, pressing play on the laptop on his lap. He pulls the electronic up towards his chest so they would be able to see better.

Jimin also gets comfortable and shuffles closer to him, swinging his leg over the man's legs.

The blue haired male grabs his bottle of juice from next to him, twisting the cap open and going to take a sip, but before he does his eyebrows furrows. "Why does it look like that?"

The younger's eyes darts to his boyfriend that's sitting up, holding his bottle of juice closer to the laptops light.

He clears his throat nervously, also sitting up. Had he been caught already?

"Somethings wrong with the juice, it's an off color. Is it spoiled or something?" With furrowed eyebrows he twist and turns the bottle, looking for the expiration date.

Nervous he would be caught, Jimin grabs the bottle and looks at it. "Maybe it is, I'll go grab you another one and check the dates for a few of them to make sure they all aren't spoiled."

Yoongi pauses the movie and nods, and Jimin quickly leaves the bed and heads downstairs into the kitchen.

He takes the camera he had left on the counter earlier, pressing the film button and positioning it on his face.

"So he noticed the change in color, that was stupid of me." The blonde sighs, going in the fridge and grabbing another bottle of juice. "I guess too much changes the color so I'll just stick to one."

While searching in the draw where he had left it, Yoongi was upstairs having a stare down with the camera Jimin placed up there.

He has been through way too many pranks because of the dumbass duo that he immediately became suspicious of Jimin, he's always on gaurd because of those two.

Even when a juice is spoiled it doesn't necessarily changes color that drastically, that drink when from a dark red to a bright red.

"Is that thing recording?" He wonders, picking it up and opening the part on the side of it that usually shows that it's filming, and it was. "Ah, what is he trying to do?"

What could've been in his drink? Yoongi has no idea, but now knowing the younger was going to prank him he was going to turn it on him somehow.

"Nice try, babe," He chuckles, closing and setting the camera back how it was. "But now it's war."

--------

Been a real hot minute, had to write something to let y'all know this book ain't dead yet.