103

"Jimin, come on, are you really choosing his side?" Yoongi complains, following his lover up the steps.

He had explained what he said to Taehyung to the remaining four males, Namjoon and Jin shook their heads, Hoseok sighed, and Jimin got upset and walked out.

"I'm not talking to you until you apologise." Jimin continues to climb the steps, Yoongi in tow.

"Apologise for what?" The older frowns, stopping in his tracks. The younger also stops walking up the stairs, turning around to face the other. "I always make jokes like that with Taehyung, I don't know why he's all of a sudden so overly sensitive about it."

"You really hurt his feelings, hyung. You said all those nice things about everyone else, but when you had to say something about him you only said one thing. One fucking thing, and it wasn't even nice!"

"But I called him what he is." Yoongi shrugs, and Jimin rolls his eyes and turns back around, jogging up the stairs.

"Ji--"

"When you learn to stop being so immature and apologise to Taehyung is when you can start talking to me again."

"I'm the immature one? He's the one complaining about me calling him a name."

The younger blonde doesn't even respond to him, walking down the hall of the upstairs and entering Taehyung's room.

It's when he walks in there he's met with his best friend sulking, and Jungkook comforting him with a hug as they sit on the chestnut haired man's bed.

He cooes sadly at the bumbed out look on his face, walking over to him and squatting down infront of him, cupping his cheeks in his hands.

"I'm sorry Yoongi hyung's such a jerk."

"It's not your fault." Taehyung shakes his head, flickering his eyes from the floor to look at the blonde. "He's always been like this towards me."

"You shouldn't take that from him, Tae. Why have you never spoken up to him about it?" Jungkook joins in, soothingly rubbing the back of Taehyung.

"Because," The second oldest mumbles. "I knew he didn't like me when I first joined. But I thought that all eventually changed and he just liked to make jokes with me... I didn't know that's all he really thought about me..."

"Baby, that's not true." The youngest persuades. "We all know Yoongi hyung likes you- loves you even. He's just harder on you then everyone else, deep down we all know he cares."

"I used to think that, but now.... I really doubt that."

Jimin looks at him sadly, he hated seeing the other male like this, and to know that his boyfriend is the cause of it hurts even more.

What was he supposed to do? From what Jin has told him before, Yoongi cares about everyone in the house.

That had to include Taehyung..... right?

And then an idea pops into his head, an idea to see how Yoongi really feels abut Taehyung.

"Guys, I have a plan."

The both males looks up at him, confused and urging him to continue.

"I have a way of us seeing how hyung really feels about Taehyung."

"Huh? How are we going to do that?" Jungkook questions, more intrigued in the conversation.

The eldest smirks evily, clasping his hands together as he says his next words.

"I'm leaving Bangtan prank."