28

Jimin pulls up to a big luxurious looking house with his mouth agape, the taxi driver with the same expression as him

"You live here!?" The man driving exclaims as they pass 6 luxurious looking cars littered around the driveway, his mouth watering at the sight of them.

"A-apparently." Jimin stutters out, his mouth still hanging open at the sight of the house.

The man pulls up to the front of the house where a male with broad shoulders stands with his hands behind his back waiting patiently.

Jimin exits the car bowing to the man that approaches the car he goes to the back of the car taking out his luggage, the brown haired man takes out $170 in cash to pay the taxi driver.

"It's only $100 man."

"Just keep it, it must've been a hectic journey arriving here."

And the Daehyun thanks him, waving bye to Jimin, before driving off back through the gate.

When the man turns around the only words that left Jimin's mouth has him mentally face palming.

"Beautiful." Jimin turns red from embarrassment at what he said and Jin just chuckles.

"Well thank you. My name is Kim Seokjin but you can just call me Jin hyung, I'm the eldest of the guys in the house."

Jimin bows respectfully and Jin chuckles "No need to be so formal, we're practically family now."

Jimin nods looking at the cars around them "Are they all really you guys own."

Jin nods and starts pointing at the different cars, naming who owns them.

"That gray lamborghini with a bit of read is Namjoon's."

"Namjoon?"

"Namjoon?"

"You're not used to our normal names, are you?"

"No, I'm only really familiar with your YouTube/instagram names. Sorry." He states shyly, now Jimin felt really stupid, he came to their house and doesn't even know their real names.