84

Jimin sits in his room, with Taehyung, both of them on a stool each with a those circle microphone thingy majigs infront of them, a camera recording the both of them.

It's around 3 hours after the Q&A, both of them feeling deflated after the whole ordeal went down, even Taehyung got his own feelings crushed after an answer Jungkook gave.

*3 hours earlier*

"And for the next question," Hoseok starts. "'How did you guys get together? Did you guys click right away or did it take time to get used to one another?'"

"Since Yoongi isn't here I guess I'll say his part." Namjoon says. "So Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, and I were best friends during college. So one day we were chilling at my house, we were watching YouTube videos and I just came up with the idea of starting a YouTube channel to earn extra money since none of us liked our part time jobs. They agreed and we started off in this very small studio that our parents help us buy, we of course had to buy our own equipment with out part time job money. Then Yoongi hyung became friends with Jin, invited him to join the team because of his visuals. We soon after met Taehyung and Jungkook who were still in highschool at the time, they were best friends so it was easy to get the other to join because one was already joining. We all of course didn't click automatically, Jin hated me, Hoseok found the two youngest too messy, and Yoongi hyung found Taehyung stupid. But we all eventually got used to one another."

"Hyung found me stupid?" Taehyung pouts.

"He still thinks your stupid." Namjoon snickers, sticking his hand in the bowl. "Okay, next question. Hoseok, 'Where are you?!? I see no mention of you these past few days.'"

"Sorry about that," Hoseok scratches the back of his neck bashfully. "I've been really busy with this choreo I'm making for a next dance video, I'm also making a song to go with it, I want to do really good for you guys so this had my attention for the past few weeks. I apologise, I'll post more."

"Remember, Hoseokie, don't push yourself to hard." Jin reminds, Hoseok nodding to him. "Next," Jin sticks his hand in the bowl. "Jungkook, this one is for you. 'Do you like Tae?'"

Taehyung looks over to Jungkook, Jimin also doing the same as Jungkook continues to stare dead at the camera.

"He is my friend." Is all he says, Taehyung biting his lip and gripping onto Jimin's shoulders a bit. Jimin begins to smooth his hand comfortingly.

Jin sighs to himself, giving Jimin a chance to take a piece of paper out of the bowl.

"Tae," Jimin looks up at him. "Your question is, 'You know Taekook?'"

Taehyung looks at the camera with a frown on his face, Jimin cursing the question in his head. He knew what Taekook is, every single person in that room knew what Taekook is.

Taehyung open his mouth to speak, his voice deep and cold "Taekook? Never heard of her."

Jungkook laughs to himself, but one that was filled with zero humour.

*present time*

"Ready?" Jimin nods. "Okay, I'm pressing play now."

He clicks play, the instrumental for 'can you hold me' playing.

Jimin starts off the song "It feels like a tear in my heart, like a part of me missing and I just can't feel it. I've tried and I've tried........ and I tried."

Taehyung deeps voice come in, Jimin stopping to let him sing. "Tears on my face I can't take it, if lonely's a taste then it's all that I'm tasting. Do you hear my cries......." Jimin's voice mixes in with his now "I cry...... oh."

They both begin to sing simultaneously "Can... you... hold~ me. Can... you... hold~ me. Can... you... hold~ me in your arms."

Jimin stops and Taehyung proceeds, his eyes closing as he can emotionally attach himself to the lyrics "Just wrap me in your arms, in your arms. I don't wanna be nowhere else, take me from the dark, from the dark. I ain't gonna make it myself, put your arms around me, put your arms around me, let your love surround me. I am lost, I am lost."

Jimin hops in with him again, both of them hitting a high not at 'nothing at all' "If I ain't got you yet, if I ain't got you I ain't got nothing at all. Can... you... hold~ me. Can... you... hold~ me. Can... you... hold~ me in your arms, in your arms~."

"Yeah, I feel like it's just me--" Just as Taehyung is about to rap, Yoongi walks into the room with his hand behind his back.

He had been standing by the bedroom door for some time, just listening to the two sing taking in every single word being said, but when Taehyung began to rap he just had to step in.

The instrumental is the only thing that plays as they all stare at one another, Yoongi still standing by the door.

Taehyung clicks the pause button on the music player, taking off his headphones as Jimin does the same.

"Hyung....?" Jimin starts. "Do you need something?"

Yoongi blushes lightly in embarrassment, raising the hand that wasn't behind his back to scratch his scalp. "Ah, uhmm yeah, kind of. Sorry for interrupting your recording."

"That's fine...." The younger blonde answers, staring at the older as he just stays standing there. "H--"

"Uhmm, Taehyung. Can you grab the camera and record this?"

"Record what?"

Yoongi rolls his eyes "Just do it."

Shrugging, Taehyung picks up the camera that faces him and Jimin, getting off the stool and backing away so he could get Jimin and Yoongi into the frame.

"Jimin," Yoongi begins, taking slow steps towards said male. "I..." He breaths, attempting to calm his hammering heart. "I've been thinking for some time... for a few weeks now. I was scared to say this before, and that's why I ran out during the Q&A..... But after a long talk with myself, I've decided not to be a chicken and confess my feelings."

Jimin gasps when Yoongi gets on one knee infront of him, a big bouquet of roses in the hand that was behind his back.

Taehyung eyes widen behind the camera, as Yoongi grab Jimin's smaller hand and places it on the roses for him to hold it.

"I like you Jimin.... I've liked you for some time now."