81

"Alright, are you all settled?" Jin asks from behind the video camera that stands on a stand.

"Ready as we'll ever be."

Jin clicks the record button, fast walking to his seat next to Jungkook and plopping down.

Namjoon sat at the beginning of the left side of the small couch, Jungkook sitting next to him, followed by Jin and then Jimin. Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok stood at the back. Taehyung in the back of Jimin and Jin, standing next to Hoseok who stands behind Jungkook, and Yoongi who stands behind Namjoon.

This wasn't a video they choose to shoot at the house, since everyone seemed to be on the road they all decided to just meet up at an old studio they owned and where they used to make their old videos when they just started out.

"Gang gang gang, what's up AMY?" Taehyung starts off, everyone exhaling loudly.

"ARMY." Namjoon sighs, correcting Taehyung's mistake. "Welcome back to another video with the siete idiotos."

"You speak spanish, Joonie?" Jin questions, a suprised look on his face.

"I'm bilingual." Namjoon grins.

"I'm gay." Taehyung smiles at the camera, everyone turning to him and watching him with a 'bitch is you dumb?' look.

"A veces, Taehyung solo necesita callarse, está sonando tonto como el infierno." Yoongi says, Namjoon the only one snickering as he's the only one that understands. (Sometimes Taehyung just needs to shut the fuck up, he be sounding dumb as hell. <--- Google translated, so it could be wrong asf.)

"Oh!? Yoongi hyung can also speak spanish? What did he say?" Taehyung questions excitedly, the pink haired man in the room raising his hand and waving Taehyung off.

"It's nothing important." He giggles. "Now, back to this."

"Right," The eldest agrees, turning to the camera. "So today we're doing a Q&A, like I guess you saw by reading the title. In Jungkook's hands--"

Jungkook raises a big blue bowl filled with small folded pieces of paper in it.

"--is a bowl filled with all of your questions you guys wanted answered, we'll just be picking up random pieces, unfolding it and answering them."

"Also, we're only supposed to be answering truthfully. So no lying.... Yoongi hyung." Namjoon states, everyone turning in his direction.

"What the hell? When have I ever lied?"

"When you said that you were str--" Jin starts, but gets cut off by Yoongi.

"Okay okay, you're right. No lying."

"I've actually made a vow thing that we all should say before we start the Q&A." Taehyung pulls out a folded piece of paper out of his pants pocket and hands it to Jin.

Jin begins to read "We some bad bitches that only say the truth, no lying out here 'cause that's not how we do-- Taehyung what the fuck is this?"

"Our code we go by."

"You--"

"Just go along with it, entertain him." Namjoon cuts Jin off, taking the paper from his hand. "Everyone raise one hand to your heart and the other in the air." They do so. "Now repeat after me. We some bad bitches--"

"We some bad bitches--"

"That only say the truth--"

"No lying out here 'cause that's not how we do."

"No lying out here 'cause that's not how we do." They finish simultaneously, Namjoon crunching up the paper and throwing it in the back of him.

"Let's begin, Hoseok hyung. You get to take first."

Shrugging, he sticks his hand into the bowl that sits on Jungkook's lap, pulling out a piece of paper and unfolding it.

"This question is directed to Namjoon. 'How did you and Jin meet? And was it love at first sight?'"

Namjoon looks at the camera "No, Jin hated my damn guts. I broke his Mario action figure the first time he moved in, he called me a 'big good for nothing clumsy oaf.'"

Yoongi bursts out laughing recalling the memory, it was around the time the group was just getting started and only Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi lived together in an apartment.

"I got the next one." Jungkook says, sticking his hand into the bowl. "This one's for Yoongi hyung, 'why did you keep your face hidden for so long?'"

"I didn't like the thought of people knowing what I looked like, I get anxiety when there's a big crowed surrounding me, and how I saw Jin hyung, Namjoon, Hoseok, and the other two always getting chased by our supporters I didn't want that."

"Everyone, please don't chase us on the streets anymore or crowed around us. It's very dangerous." Namjoon smiles at the camera, digging his hand in the bowl. "This one's for Taehyung, 'who's the person you trust most in the group?'"

Taehyung thinks before answering "I honestly trust everyone here, but I'd I had to choose one I would say...."

Jungkook glances in the back of him to look at Taehyung.

"Jimin." Taehyung answers, Jimin turning around to look at him as he raises a hand for a high five, receiving it instantly. Both of them smile before Jimin turns back to the camera.

Jungkook looks between the two of them, exhaling lightly through his nose before facing the camera.

--------

Because people repeatedly asked when I'm posting this again. Q&A will proceed in the next chap.