37

"Sit your asses down." Jin orders, Jimin and Yoongi instantly obeying, sitting on their long white couch. Nobody wants to get on Jin's bad side.

It's after the shoot and like Jin told Namjoon, he was going to talk to the two males.

"You both were acting so childish during the whole entire shoot!"

"He was being a dick." Jimin shrugs, Yoongi glaring at him.

"You're acting as if you're so innocent Mr. I don't want to stand next to him." Yoongi mocks in a high pitched voice, Jimin scoffing at him. "You were more childish than I was."

"I don't sound like that."

"You're right, it's more higher and bitchyer." Yoongi snickers. "I've fucked girls with deeper voices than yours."

"Sure they weren't guys, Yoongay?" Jin bursts out laughing, and Yoongi glowers at him making him stop.

"I'm sorry, but that was a good one." He puts his hand up signaling Jimin to high five him, Jimin obliging.

"Let's get one thing straight, unlike you I don't get hard off dick." Yoongi says, and then turns to the standing Jin. "No offence, hyung."

"None taken." The eldest assures, waving a dismissive hand.

"You sound like one of those guys that claims they're straight but then ends up being a closeted gay."

"Do you like me or something?" Yoongi teases, tilting his head up in a cocky way. "Because it sounds like you really want me to be gay."

"I would never like someone as arrogant as you." Jimin scoffs, Jin sighing.

"Okay okay," He cuts them off from their petty argument. "I pulled you guys on the side to stop this, so let's talk this out like adults."

"I don't feel like talking like an grown up right now, I want to go back to bed." Yoongi whines, Jimin rolling his eyes at him.

"Yeah, and I'm the childish one. You're such a baby."

"I can be your baby." Yoongi winks, standing up from the couch. Jimin looks at him dumbstruck. "I don't have a problem with the guy, just had a bad nap, okay? Okay. Now goodbye." He heads over to the steps walking up to his room, Jin shaking his head at him before he looks at Jimin.

"I'm sorry about him, he really means no harm."

"Okay....." The blonde trails off, turning to Jin who's about to walk off. "But hyung."

Jin turns back to him "Yes?"

"Is..... is Yoongi hyung really not gay?" He questions, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

It's not that he likes Yoongi in that way or anything, it's just that he's so flirtatious with guys even when he says he's straight.

Jin chuckles looking down at Jimin "Sometimes I don't even know."

-------

Sorry for taking so long to start back on this book again, I was really busy with my other book 'Bad Teacher'. Forgive me?

Not edited.