119

"So what are you doing?" Jungkook questions, watching Jimin do some things with the camera to get it ready.

He looks over at the younger that had just walked in to get something in the fridge, before spotting him and minding his business.

"I can't disclose details to the enemy." He replies bluntly. He knew if he told Jungkook the boy would immediately tell Yoongi. He wasn't trusted.

"Enemy?" Jungkook gasps offended. "I'm not the enemy, come on just tell me. What are you doing?"

"Minding my own business." The blonde rebottles, walking out of the kitchen to do the video elsewhere. He decides to do it in his room and heads up there, locking the door incase Yoongi came home and chose to barge in like he usually does.

He starts up the camera, turning it to his face "Hey, what's up you guys. It's me, Jimin as you can see." He grins at the camera. "And by now I'm sure you all read the title and know what I'm doing but for the ones that can't read, I'm doing the viagra prank on my boyfriend that you all know is Yoongi."

He struts over to his bed, sitting down on it "I've seen this prank all over the Internet and I really wanted to try it, so here I am."

"So I'll be going to the drugstore to go pick one up, and then I'll explain to you guys what's happening." Jimin pauses the footage and stands up, heading out of his room.

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers 🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

"So I'm here at the store." He states, hopping out of the car and pointing at the drugstore with the camera. Then he points it back at himself, catching Taehyung, who drove him there, in the frame. "Thanks to this one. I really need to get my own car."

"I'll drive you until the day you get one, don't sweat it."

"Such a sweet guy." Jimin giggles, walking into the building while Taehyung follows. "Okay... now to find where they are."

"What are we looking for exactly?"

"Viagra." Jimin answers, keeping the camera low. He still found it weird vlogging in public.

Taehyung gasps dramatically "You're doing that one prank aren't you? The one that I've seen on YouTube."

"Yup yup." Jimin nods, sauntering about the store as his eyes scan all about. A few seconds later it finally lands on the thing he came for. "And viola, viagra." He says, picking it up off of the shelf and showing it to the camera.

"Hyung's gonna kill you... after he fucks your brains out."

Jimin stops recording "Won't I already be dead after he fucks my brains out?"

When Taehyung just stares up at the ceiling deep in thought, the older just shakes his head and walks away, going to the counter to pay.

A few minutes later and he's dragging the younger out of the store, a sack in hand. He begins vlogging again "I just got it guys, I can't wait to get this prank underway."

Taehyung unlocks the car doors and they get inside, Jimin placing the camera on the dashboard "Play some music, I wanna jam my heart out before I conduct the rest of my plan."

The browns haired male nods, driving off. He clicks some buttons on the touch screen pad of his gold and white lambo, a familiar tune filling their eyes.

Jimin gives him a pointed look "Really?"

Taehyung grins and begins singing when the singer does "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight not a footprint to be seen. A Kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen..... The wind is howling like this storming rage inside. Couldn't keep it in heaven knows I tried."

"Come on, sing it, ChimChim." Taehyung's encourages, but gets ignored as Jimin adjusts the camera to get the both of them better. "Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel don't let them knooooooow.... but now they knooooooooow."

And this is when Jimin finally jumps in, the both of them belting the sound at the top of their lungs "LET IT GOOOOOOOOO LET IT GOOOO, AND I'LL RISE AT THE BREAK OF DAAWWWNNN. LET IT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOOO. THE PERFECT GIRL IS GOOOOONE."

Jimin ends up bursting out laughing, ruining their tempo as he notices the looks they were receiving from the people they are passing by. "Did you see how that guy looked at us, that's so embarrassing." He laughs even harder, grabbing the camera and pausing it as he wheezes.

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers 🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

Jimin stands in the empty kitchen, the sack in hand as he talks to the camera.

"So Yoongi hyung is upstairs already and so I'm going to go up there and ask him if he wants to watch Netflix. When he says yes  I'll tell him I'll go grab some drinks and snacks and be back up."

"So how this works, I did research of course, it takes up to 30 minutes to begin taking effect. And the only way they'll be turned on is if you turn them on, it doesn't take much though maybe like an 'accidental' bump in the groin. So it's sad to know all those videos I've watched where the person immediately got horny were fake."

"But no worries, only real shit on this channel." Jimin states proudly. "Now time to get on with this prank."

"Oh, yeah before I forget. I'll set this camera up in his room and use another camera to film myself preparing the prank."

He leaves the sack on the table, jogging up the stairs and towards Yoongi's room with the camera still filming and facing down.

Jimin opens the door to see Yoongi on the bed on his phone.

"Hyung." He calls, gaining the older's attention almost instantly. "Do you want to watch a movie on Netflix with me?"

"Uh, sure. What do you want to watch?"

"Anything is fine, just get it started while I go grab some drinks and snacks."

"On the laptop or?"

"Yeah, the laptop."

Then the blue haired male notices the camera in his hands "Were you filming a video just now?"

"Yeah, I was vlogging just now. I'll just leave the camera in the room for now."

Yoongi nods and goes to grab his laptop somewhere in the room, while Jimin places the still filming camera on a small, round table a bit away from the bed, making sure it could view them properly.

Yoongi gets seated back on the and the blonde leaves, he goes into Jungkook's and Taehyung's game room to grab another camera before going into the kitchen, starting filming.

"So he agreed as you guys saw, now time for me to pour it into his juice." Jimin grabs the sack taking the pill packet out.

And that's when Jin walks into the kitchen.

He stares at the stun Jimin and then the pills, and that repeats for a few times before he finally says "Which one of you have trouble getting it up?"

Jimin snorts, filming Jin now. "None, I'm pranking Yoongi."

"Ah. That viagra prank I saw on YouTube?" Jimin nods. "Well put more than one, that'll be funny."

The younger snickers "Four?"

"Four." The older male encourages, grabbing a drink from the fridge before leaving.

Jimin does just that, filming himself as he throws four pills into Yoongi's bottled juice and waiting for it to dissolve.

When it does he smirks, the camera on himself.

"And now let the prank begin."

-------

*laughs nervously* heeeeey, guys.