32

"You're his brother!" Jimin nearly shouts, the two males looking at him confused.

"Ye--"

"You dick!"

"Huh?" Jin and Yoongi says in unison, Yoongi crossing his hands back over his chest.

"How am I a dick?"

"You're part of this group! And you knew your brother wanted to be apart of it, yet forbade him."

"No, Jimin you're misunder--"

"No, hyung. I have nothing to explain. I'm a dick." Yoongi cockily smirks, tilting his head up in a arrogant way.

"But--"

"Shshshsh, hyung. There's nothing more to be said." He looks at Jimin with the coldest stare he could muster. "Say away from me." And with that he enters his room, slamming his door.

"As if I'll ever be anywhere close to you." Jimin scoffs, going to his room right across from Yoongi's.

"I'm so sorry, hyung." Jimin squeaks out, as soon as Jin enters the room behind him.

"You just arrived and already have some YouTuber beef." Jin chuckles lightheartedly. "But there's something you should know, Yoongi--"

"I finally got the bags up." Namjoon huffs, he places the bags down and looks at the two males. "Did I interrupt something?"

"Ye--"

"Great! Come with me hyung, I have something to show you." Namjoon smiles, exiting the room.

Jin sighs and shakes his head "I'll go deal with him, there's food and drinks in the fridge, you're free to take anything. And also use any room."

"Okay."

-------

I think I'm going to do short chapters from now on.

Not edited.