30

Jimin follows Jin up the stairs, it was already alot of rooms downstairs but now he has to also deal with the memorising the upstair.

After a few feet of walking, Jin opens the first door to his right. It reveals Taehyung sitting on his carpet looking at his phone.

 It reveals Taehyung sitting on his carpet looking at his phone

He looks up hearing his bedroom door open "Oh, hey." He smiles standing up.

"This is Taehyung's room. Since you already met him earlier we'll move on to someone else's room." Taehyung pouts, and flops back down on the ground.

"I'm important to you know."

"Yeah, just not right now sweetie." Jin declares, closing the door right after.

He walks over to a room across from it, opening the door. Jimin awes at the beautiful room.

Jungkook walks out from his walk in closet, shirtless, to see Jin and Jimin

Jungkook walks out from his walk in closet, shirtless, to see Jin and Jimin. He approaches them and Jimin looks down shyly, Jungkook has a well built body.

"Jungkook! Go get a shirt on first." Jin slaps Jungkook on his bare chest, Jungkook running to his closet and then returning with a shirt on.

"My bad, I didn't think you were gay."

Jimin takes slight offence to that "What is that supposed--"

"Don't be offended, I'm gay to." Jungkook smiles at him, and Jimin smiles back.

"Introduce yourself properly, kid."

"Ah, right. I'm Jeon Jungkook, but you know me on YouTube as BunnyGamer." He cheekily grins, Jimin staring adoringly at his bunny like smile. 

"Park Jimin."

"Alright, next room."

"See you later, hyungs!" Jungkook bellows, before the door closes.

"He's nice."

"Until he gets used to you." Jin grumbles.

They walk more down the hall, stopping at a door to the left. Jin opens it revealing another bathroom.