117

"Hey, chill chill, no need for any of that, Hoseok." The eldest says, as Jungkook holds the red head back from attempting to charge at the couple coming downstairs.

Hoseok huffs when he realizes who's holding him back, knowing he won't get out of this hold no matter what, he just stops trying and stands still as Jungkook keeps his arms wrapped around him.

"Everyone but Jungkook please leave the room." Yoongi declares, hand in hand with Jimin who is looking down at the ground shamefully.

"What? No fair, why does he get to stay? Can't see I stay instead?" Taehyung pouts.

"Can you hold back Hoseok in his stead?"

".....No."

"Then no."

Taehyung pouts at Yoongi's words and walks out of the living room with a sag in shoulders, Namjoon and Jin having left already.

"Okay, put him to sit." The blue haired male says, walking over to the couch on the side of the longest one Jungkook is seating Hoseok at, Jimin sitting next to his boyfriend.

There's a long pause before the eldest sighs, knowing very well Jimin is going to stick to the fact that he's not apologizing first and with what he said earlier he kind of did have a right on not wanting to apologise first.

"So." Yoongi clasps his hands, getting the conversation started. "Before anything else is said, like insults or blaming or anything close to that, I think you should hear one another out on the situation."

"He could fucking choke--"

"He already does on my dick." Yoongi smoothly claims, earning a weak, shy smack from the blonde. "Anyways, push the pettiness aside please. I really don't want you two fighting, you're my best friend and he's my boyfriend. And we all live in the same house, we don't need stupid fights like that in our lives."

Hoseok huffs and leans back in Jungkook's hold, unable to cross his arms since the younger has it held down.

"Why did you punch me?" He mumbles out.

Jimin looks up from the floor he was staring the entire time, a bit suprised that the older chose to talk calmly with him.

"....You've been saying things that's been getting on my nerves... specifically about Yoongi hyung, I really hated it but I chose not to say anything.... and then you kissed him and I thought you did it on the lips at first so I kind of exploded...."

Hoseok's expression softened hearing that, his body becoming less tense than it was earlier "Why didn't you say anything?"

"You and Yoongi have been friends for years now, I didn't want to come off as clingy or the divider of you two or even the joy kill, because everyone seemed fine with it..."

The dancers eyebrows furrows "Who cares if everyone else is enjoying it or if Yoongi and I have been friends fore years? You're the boyfriend, you're allowed to voice things that doesn't make you comfortable. I would never want you to feel any type of way while Yoongi and I are talking or joking around." He explains, feeling Jungkook loosing his grip on him before letting him go. "I'm sorry."

That causes Jimin to smile a bit, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulder from talking things out. It was so simple "And I'm sorry for punching you in the face."

"I'm still a bit salty about that, but you're forgiven. Next time just tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable with whatever I'm saying. It would save alot of time, and I wouldn't get hit in my beautiful face for it." The red head jokes, standing up and opening his arms. "Hug?"

Jimin obliges, joining him in standing and being pulled into a tight embrace.

"Now what do we do about the fans?" Jungkook wonders. "They're probably going wild online, I can only imagine what they're saying."

Yoongi thinks quickly "We'll just play it off as prank that we pulled on them." He waves off.

The other two finally releases from the hug.

"Good thing we patched things up.... I'm really thankful, like super thankful." Hoseok says.

"Yeah? Why?" Jimin chuckles.

"I was saying that I was going to beat your ass but honestly I can't fight." Hoseok giggles bashfully, receiving an eye roll from both Jungkook and Yoongi.

---------

Been forever.

Don't feel like writing dialogue for the rest of the night so might just write scientific terms and just continue with the other books tomorrow.

Y'all know this shit never edited.