36

Yoongi and Jimin pull up to the photoshoot location, the car ride was a dead silent one nobody even uttering a word to eachother.

"There's hyung!" Jungkook shouts, watching Yoongi's car pull up and park on the side walk. "And Jimin hyung?" A look of confusion over takes his face, as he sees Jimin exiting Yoongi's car.

"Why did you leave?" Yoongi asks Hoseok, as soon as he walks up to the group. "I had to have that dumbass in my precious car."

Jimin frowns "What? But I told you I w--"

"Shut it." Yoongi hisses, walking over to a bench next to Namjoon. "Let's get this over with, the sun is hurting me."

"You've only been outside for 5 minutes." Taehyung points out.

"And you've been dumb your whole life." Yoongi rebottles, Taehyung knitting his eyebrows together.

"That wasn't necessary."

"You being born wasn't necessary, but yet here you are." The seated blonde snaps, everyone but Jimin sighing.

"Sorry about that Jimin, he's not the nicest when it comes to the sun, grass, or anything involving going outside." Jin apologises, before walking over to Yoongi to speak with him.

"He has his mood swings," Jungkook states, Jimin turning to him. "But he's honestly a nice guy."

"Is he bipolar or something?"

"No, just doesn't like nature." Jungkook shrugs, walking over to the now gathered boys.

"Guys, we're changing locations. Obviously the woods wasn't a good idea." Jin sighs, he had spoken with Yoongi and decided to just change locations.

Everyone begins to walk to their cars, Jimin decides to just get a lift from Taehyung instead of going through hell in a car with a bad mood Yoongi, Jimin doesn't even like him anyways.

Yoongi goes to his car, opening the door, and looks around for the other blonde, when he sees him following behind Taehyung he scoffs and enters his car. He could honestly care less.

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers 🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

"Okay, you guys stand over there." The camera guy orders, the now changed boys following his orders as he begins to take pictures.

"We have other locations to go after this." Jin mumbles to the group, as they all pose for the camera. There's a loud groan and nobody has to turn to of course know it's Yoongi.

"He's so lazy." Jimin mutters to no one in particular, but Yoongi being close to him heared.

Yoongi turns to him with a cold glare, as he grips Jimin's collar with both hands.

"Say it louder, asshole." He hisses, Jimin attempting to push his hands off of him.

"Let go." The younger frowns, Yoongi shoving him a bit as he still holds his collar.

"Yoongi!" Jin yells, running in between the two and pushing them off eachother, and stands between them. "What's your problem!?"

"What's his problem!?" Yoongi points at Jimin. "The kid just joined the team and thinks he can get smart with me!?"

"We'll talk about this when we get home." Jin exhales. "But for now you two have to be apart." Jin drags Yoongi down to the other end away from Jimin, everyone looking between the two in shock.

Jin claps his hand to gain everyone's attention "Let's just proceed. You may continue." He tell the camera guy.

"What was that about?" Namjoon asks.

"I don't know." Jin sighs. "But, enemies in the house are not what I tolerate."

------

I'll post this book a couple times a day since the chapters are so short, last one for today though.

Not edited.