111

Everyone is busy sitting in the same movie room they were in a few days ago when the big fiasco happened.

Namjoon and Jin sat in the front row in the same chair, Hoseok next to them in his own chair, Taehyung and Jungkook in the back together, and Yoongi and Jimin next to them.

Jimin lies cuddled up against Yoongi's chest, the older's fingers running through his hair as they watch the movie being played on the big screen.

"Jimin." Yoongi whispers quietly.

Said male looks up at him "Yes?"

"I like you." He whispers, Jimin giggling.

"I like you too." He whispers back, earning a gentle kiss on his forhead.

They hear someone shift in their seats, the older blonde rolling his eyes when he sees it's Hoseok peeking over his seat.

"Hyung, you like me too, right?"

Jimin presses his lips into a thin line, and Yoongi shrugs "You're alright I guess."

A fake smile immediately makes its way on Hoseok face "An avocado..... thanks...."

They hear a snort from Jungkook's and Taehyung's direction.

"Can you just move your big ass head?"

"Oh, a little snappy this evening aren't we? It seems our little squirtle has evolved into a snapping turtle." Hoseok mocks. He attempts to pinch the cheek of his best friend, but Yoongi just smacks his hand away.

"Okay, guys, settle down we're trying to enjoy th--" Jin tries to interject trying to stay serious hearing the exchange, but Yoongi reply comes in too fast and too sharp for him to keep himself compose as him and everyone else, except for Yoongi and Hoseok, bursts out laughing.

"I can’t help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out."

"What the fuck, where did that come from?" Jin howls, smacking Namjoon's thighs in laughter as his boyfriend doubles forward, also laughing.

And when Hoseok begins to open his mouth again, everyone just knew tonight's movie night was turning into a roasting session.

Namjoon lowers the tv down.

"Do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?"

Everyone 'ohs' except for Yoongi and of course Jimin who's got his man back.

"Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth." Yoongi shoots back, earning the same enthusiasm as before.

"Whenever we hang out, I remember that God really does have a sense of humor."

"You know, Hobi, I was honestlg hoping for a battle of wits but it would be wrong to attack someone who’s totally unarmed."

Cackling was emitting throughout the entire room, Taehyung on the floor as Jungkook repeatedly smacks the armrest of their chair.

"I’m not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one."

Yoongi looked very offended when he heard a loud laughter erupt from beside him, he turns to face his traitor of a boyfriend as he cackles loudly.

That's when Yoongi decided he had enough, he was going to end this roasting competition with just one last roast.

He was about to ruin this man's whole career.

He shrugs unbothered, waiting for everyone to quiet down. When they do, finally noticing Yoongi waiting for them, he opens his mouth.

The words slip out so smooth, so crisped that the entire room erupted into loud laughter and Hoseok just sat their shook.

"If you want my comeback, I'm afraid you'll have to wipe it off of your mother's face."

------

This is a squirtle  (from pokemon)

What even is this chapter💀