101

"So, Yoongi hyung, how do you feel about everyone as a whole in this house?" Taehyung asks as he records Yoongi with his camera on the couch, the older obviously sporting an annoyed look.

"Taehyung, if you don't get that fucking camera out of my face, I promise you there'll be a murder scene--"

"I'll tell Jimin that you're threatening me. He'll be very very upset with you." Taehyung pouts in a teasing way, grinning when he sees Yoongi sit up from his laying position.

"What was that damn question again?"

The younger clears his throat, fighting off the chuckle that wants to escape his lips "How do you feel about everyone in the house as a whole?"

Yoongi's thinks for a minute before saying "Everyone in this damn house is quite immature. You all make me question everyday of my life why I even hang out with you all.... But then I remember it's because you guys are family..... and I love you guys."

Taehyung wipes a fake tear "That was so sweet hy--"

"Now fuck outta my face." The blonde goes to lie back down, but Taehyung stops him when he speaks again.

"Wait, but what about individually?"

Yoongi groans.

"Come on, answer me." The brown haired man whines. "How do you feel about Jin hyung?"

"He acts like a child in a grown man's body. But when someone's in need, he can put his childish ways to the side and be there for them as an adult."

"Hoseokie hyung?"

"If Jimin has you as a soul mate, then I guess I can call him my soul mate as well. He makes me smile immediately with just his presence, and I hate to see him upset. Even his name brightens up a room."

"Namjoon hyung?"

"A smart but stupid guy. He's like a brother that I can't let play with my stuff because he'll break them. He's always good at giving advice, and if you want to have an intelligent conversation, he's the one to talk to." He mutters his next words under his breath. "Not like that would help you in any way."

"What was that, hyung?"

"Oh nothing."

Taehyung squints at him suspiciously, before proceeding "Chim?"

"He's--"

"Let's skip that one, I don't want this video to go over an hour." The younger chuckles, earning a playful glare from the other.

"Kookie?"

"I see him as a pestering, lovable, little brother. I'm there to give him advice if he needs, feed him if he wants, and he's there to carry me around the house when I call."

"Oh, oh, what about me?" He asks excitedly, waiting expectantly for Yoongi's answer.

Yoongi goes in thought for a few seconds, before he parts his lips to speak "You? You're a dumbass."

Taehyung pauses for a long time, just frozen there with an unreadable expression.

The older shrugs and stands up after a while, stretching, before heading upstairs to Jimin's room.

Taehyung slowly lowers both of his hands that held the camera, and all he could think is.

'Is that really all Yoongi hyung thinks of me?'

---------

I haven't updated in a long ass while, so I just threw something in here.