99

Jungkook slows down when he reaches right next to the running man, Taehyung paying him no mind as he continues to run as if his life depends on it.

He rolls down his passenger window.

"Hey, Naruto. Are you going to stop running or are we racing?" He jokes, but Taehyung doesn't even spare him a glance.

"Sorry mister pedo. I have no time to talk, I have to talk to someone very important."

"Pedo? But you're a grown man."

"Yoongi hyung told me I'm like a five year old so I shouldn't talk to strangers."

"But I'm not a--"

"Can't talk, bye." The older takes a turn down a different street, Jungkook stopping the car and also taking that turn, driving back next to him.

"Ta--"

"I--"

"Oh my God! It's me Jungkook you dumbass!"

Taehyung's feet immediately stops, he's didn't even slow down to come to a stop he just stopped. And that kind of frightened Jungkook as he stops his own car.

"Kookie..." He finally turns to the car, staring at the younger. "I--"

"Get in. We need to talk."

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers🐥🐨🐼🐙 🐯🐰🐢

They've been driving forever, Taehyung wasn't even sure if they were heading back home at this point.

They've also been silent, no one making the effort to talk first.

But he just knew he was sick of it, so he starts to speak.

"I--"

"I'm sorry." The younger mumbles, taking Taehyung immediately by suprise.

"You're sorry? Sorry for what?" He hopes it wasn't about the kiss, that's the last thing he wants him to be sorry about.

"I kissed you..." And Taehyung shoulders sag. "And then told you some things without thinking about how you felt. I called you a backstabber, but I doubt that's the reason you didn't want to tell me what you and Jimin hyung were talking about."

"Because it's not." The brunette answers, biting his bottom lip softly. "I... I love you J--"

"I know." He cuts him off. He stops his car in the middle of the road,it was pretty late and no cars were passing so he didn't care. He turns to him. "It sucks that the both of us have feelings for eachother since highschool but we never said anything."

Taehyung eyebrows raises "You also liked me in highschool?" And Jungkook nods. "I was so afraid back then that you would reject me because I thought you only saw us as friends. I didn't want to ruin our friendship...."

"At least you weren't the one that nearly ruined it earlier over some misunderstandings." Jungkook chuckles lightly, Taehyung putting his head down at the memory. The younger raises his head by his chin with his index finger. "I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, Kook. Really."

His eyes flicker down to the other's lips, slowly leaning in to connect their lips together.

But then a siren and a flash of red and blue lights stop them.

Jungkook sighs inwardly, rolling down his window a but to talk to the officer approaching.

The officer flashes a flashlight into the car, eyeing both of them before putting it down.

"Goddni--"

"License and registration, please."

The younger nods, digging into the glove compartment of his car in search of them, he curses under his breath when he realises they weren't in the car.

He turns to the officer and smiles nervously.

"Well you see.... I forgot them."

The ebonite haired officer sighs, stepping back a bit from the car. "Sirs, please step out of the vehicle."

"But mister, this is mines--"

"Do you have anything to prove that?"

"No..."

"Well then step out of the vehicle."

Jungkook just obliges, not wanting to cause a scene, Taehyung following and walking around the car to stand next to him.

He pulls out a notepad and a pen from his back pocket. "State your names."

Taehyung didn't agree with any of this, they hadn't done anything wrong.

They don't answer him.

"I said state your names."

"Don't tell him, Jungkook."

"Okay, Jungkook and?"

"Damn it, Taehyung."

"Taehyung." He scribbles down on his notepad, and then begins to speak into his walkie-talkie. "I need some back up here, two people, so one can drive this stolen vehicle to the station."

"Stolen? But this is--"

"Both of you turn around." They oblige, as he begins to pull out one handcuff, handcuffing the both of them together. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

They both just choose to remain silent, the both of them getting walked towards the officers police car.