78

Jin is now downstairs by Yoongi, in the front seat, looking at him from the back of the chair.

Yoongi just told him everything about what just happened a few minutes prior when he sent Jimin down.

Jin smugly smirks, Yoongi raising a brow at him "What?"

"You like Jimin don't you, Squidward?"

Yoongi snickers at his hyung's childishness "I thought we already made this clear that I did?"

"Yeah," Jin nods, his smirk going away. "But I didn't expect you to act on it, I thought you would've--"

"After our talk I realised that you were right."

"Of course I am, I'm always right."

"Don't pull a Namjoon." The younger rolls his eyes.

"Well that's my mans."

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

Jimin's is super confused.

He doesn't know what to do at this point, he's sitting next to Yoongi staring at the screen and at some point through the movie they ended up holding hands.

He isn't complaining but at the same time he is, he sat here to be able to get over the older but this is just causing his feeling to grow more.

He wants to retract his hand but at the same time he doesn't, he likes the warmth of the older's obvious bigger hand and he feels this is the only chance he'll get a chance to hold it.

But he doesn't understand how they got to this point, he remembers both of them sticking their hands in the popcorn bowl at the same time and the next thing he knew Yoongi was holding his hand.

Jimin is blushing a dark red right now as he tries to focus on the movie, he's thanking the gods above that it's dark and no one could really see his face.

Jimin felt bad though, Taehyung was sitting on the other side of them (Yoongi's side) by himself, Jungkook sitting by himself next to him.

The two haven't talked at all lately, Taehyung voicing how he felt and how sad he is at that fact but it seemed Jungkook didn't want to talk to him so he didn't want to push anything.

The blonde glances to the side to view Yoongi, who now seemed to have fallen asleep.

He ponders if he should take this chance and slip his hand out of the older's, but with little to no thought he keeps his hand in his hand and lays back and enjoys the rest of the movie.

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

"Jimin, can you wake Yoongi." Jin yawns, standing up from his seat as he taps his sleeping boyfriend awake. Everyone else gone upstairs to their room at this point.

It's the end of the movie, Jimin slipped his hand out of Yoongi's when the end credits rolled around, he didn't want anyone seeing them.

"Uh, sure that's no problem." He says, watching Jin retreat upstairs with a groggy Namjoon.

He turns to the sleeping man next to him, shaking him gently to awaken him.

Yoongi groans, stirring a bit before opening his eyes with a frown on his face, who the hell dare to wake him up?

He was going to give this person a piece of his mind, he thought as he turned his head towards the person, or not....

"Hyung, Jin hyung said to go to your room." Jimin mumbles, Yoongi staring at his features, he hopes he's doing this subtly.

He knows he's staring and observing the younger's face for to long when he notices the little freckles on the younger's cheeks that could easily be missed if you weren't looking to well.

He finds himself glancing down at the blonde's lips when he begins to bite on his lower one softly, he takes not on how soft, plump, and pink they look.

And when his eyes finally meets the eyes of Jimin's he quickly clears his throat and sits up, Jimin a light pink on his cheeks because he's sure he was caught staring and that's what snapped the older out of his sleepy state.

"Uhmm, thanks for waking me up." Yoongi thanks, facing Jimin with his arm rested on the back of the couch.

"No problem, it was nothing."

And they're quiet after that, the both of them looking into each other's eyes.

And Jimin curses at himself, he could feel himself falling deeper with every passing second he stared into the other's eyes.

So with one last lip bite, the hesitancy evident in his moves, he stands up.

"G-goodnight, hyung." And he walks upstairs out of the room.

Leaving Yoongi behind as he curses at himself for not making a move at that moment.