54

Jungkook and Hoseok carries Yoongi, his arms thrown over their shoulders as his feet drags on their wooded living room floor.

They dump him on the living room couch, a huff escaping his mouth as he lays on his back.

"Get more toilet paper to put in his nose." Jin sighs, walking into the house with Namjoon in tow.

"Can't believe he got punched in the face." Taehyung breaths, walking in with the other two boys.

"No loud noises." Yoongi groans, his state obviously still drunken.

"Hold still." Hoseok orders, fighting with Yoongi who won't let him change the paper in his nose.

"Don't put it in, then I can't breath." The second oldest whines like a child, Hoseok getting fustrated with him.

"Breath through your mouth." He frowns, trying to push Yoongi's flailing hands out the way.

"Let me do it." Jin sighs yet again, walking over to the two and taking the toilet paper from Hoseok who moves out of the way.

"Noooo," Yoongi cries out, trying his best to get off the couch and run, but gets held down by Namjoon. "Not the egotistical guy~~"

"Egotistical?"

"Hahaha." Taehyung laughs, walking around the sofa to stand infront of Yoongi.

"Ughhh, now it's the blonde." Yoongi mumbles.

"What? My hair is brown."

"Oh my Gosh." Namjoon face palms. "He means--"

"Mr. Know it all is starting now."

"Are you just roasting everyone?" Jungkook asks, also walking around the front.

"The guy that claims he could do everything, but can't even hold a proper conversation with a girl."

Namjoon clamps a hand over Yoongi's mouth, the older helping in pain.

"My face huuuuurts."

"This is what happens when you go kissing someone's girlfriend, I hope this teaches you a lesson."

"But I didn't know." Yoongi slurs, now allowing Jin to change his bloody toilet paper. "She just began sucking on my face, she wasn't even a good kisser."

"I still can't comprehend the fact that Jimin punched the guy right after that." Jungkook announces.

"Well, we did try to leave him off the hook but he kept coming." Jimin finally speaks up, squatting down and untying his shoes.

"I don't condone you guys fighting." Jin exhales, standing up and moving over to the stairs. "But just because it went down like that, I'll let it slide."

"Yeah," Namjoon agrees, releasing Yoongi's arms. "Someone carry Yoongi upstairs please." And he follows Jin up the stairs.

"I got it." Jungkook declares, walking over to Yoongi to pick him up.

"Don't worry, I'll do it." Jimin mutters, the youngest looking at him and then frowning, picking Yoongi up and throwing him over his shoulder.

"Just go and hang out with Tae-hyung like you guys have been doing alot lately." He walks pass Jimin and heads upstairs.

"Kookie~ sleep with me~" Yoongi sings, Jungkook walking up the stairs with him.

"You'll kick my ass the next morning, I'll pass on tonight."

"Did I do something?" The blonde questions.

"No," Hoseok denies. "He's just been upset since earlier, I don't know why though. Never really seen him like this before, don't take it to heart."

"Okay..." He trails off.

"Tae, we still didn't finish our conversation from earlier." Hoseok points out, walking over to Taehyung and grabbing him by his arm. "Let's talk in my room."

He dashes upstairs with him, Jimin also slowly going up the stairs and into his own room.

-------

Last update until the weekend.