24

Friday

"I said I was sorry, why won't you talk to me?"

"I could've died hyung! And what did you do? Left my body there!" Jungkook huffs, turning back to look at the tv from where he sits in the living room.

"And dumped water on your body to wash off his fingerprints." Hoseok comments, and Yoongi hits him in the back of the head.

"Nobody asked for your input Azealia Banks. You always tryna start some shit." Yoongi scoffs, and then turns back to Jungkook. "Jungkook, it was a honest mistake. You know I care about you."

"I doubt it." Jungkook grumbles, and stands up from the couch to walk down a hall.

"I'll do anything you want!" He yells, before Jungkook could dissappear. And Jungkook smirks evilly before turning around with a neutral face.

"Well, I'll forgive you then. So anything?" Yoongi hesitantly nods. "Post this picture of us on your instagram confessing your undying love for me and then I'll forgive you." He says, showing Yoongi the picture on his phone.

Yoongi scoffs "Fuck no."

"Well, I guess I won't speak to you anymore. AND I'll tell Jin hyung what you did." Jungkook shrugs, and turns to walk away again but gets stop by Yoongi grabbing his wrist.

"Fine, I'll do it." And Jungkook smirks.

----

❤3,625,262/☁2,252,947

AgustD You guys don't understand how much I love this boy😍 @BunnyGamer

View all 2M comments...

EatJin what is happening????

Jess are they dating?

Yoonkook I fucking called it, they love each other❤💛💙💛❤

RM I was gone for a whole day and Yoongi turned gay!?

J-hope/J-dope @RM if that's the case you should leave more often, then he might let me smash😩

Breakingnews wooooaaahhh, I thought they said Yoongi wasn't gay? I don't mind though 😍💘💘

YoongixJungkook my ship has saaaaiiiillled Yoongi❤Jungkook

AlienGamer wow......

Crisscross even though Yoongi isn't looking at the camera he still looks hot, Jungkook to😍😍💞

Gayyyy yes, yes, FUCKING YES!!!!💟

AgustD guys I'm not gay..... it's platonic love

Yoongistan @AgustD Suuuuurrrrreee

Yoonkook_ JSISBAJAHHXZKJDOHDOSBAH, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Boujee they both look daddy🍆💦

Clicthicc who tops?

BunnyGamer awwwwww, I love you to hyung💕💕💞

J-hope/J-dope @Clicthicc most probably Yoongi

-------

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers🐥🐨🐼 🐙🐯🐰🐢

Jimin is on instagram just scrolling through his feed from where he sits in Jihoon's couch, he stops on a certain picture that BunnyGamer is tagged in.

He read the caption "What? BunnyGamer is dating AgustD? Wait AgustD posts pictures now?" He can't really see his face properly so he goes to click on the profile but gets stopped by Jihoon calling his name

Jimin exits out of instagram and walks into the bathroom where Jihoon stands over the sink with pink dye in his hair.

"What are you doing up there?" Jimin asks, looking at Jihoon as he stares back at him through the mirror.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Dying my hair."

"That's..... a special way to dye your hair."

"I'm a special person." Jihoon states, he gets off the sink and turns to Jimin. "If you think I'm weird, wait until you meet my brother and his kumamon obsession."

Jimin laughs "Really? When am I going to meet him then? I'll try my best not to laugh in his face."

"Very soon."

--------

Not edited.