26

Jimin trains stops, as he reaches Seoul. He floods out the train with the other people rushing to reach their destination, when out of the chaos he exits the train station into the life of the city.

Many cars passing by picking up their friends or families, taxis picking up their customers, and people walking the streets.

Seoul is really a people filled place.

Jimin waves a taxi, the taxi stopping and him stepping in. As soon as he sits the man begins to speak.

"Good afternoon, where am I taking you?" Jimin says 'good afternoon' back to the man, as he pulls out his phone to show him the address.

The taxi driver nods, and begins to drive off, Jimin pocketing his phone. "So, where are you from?" The brown haired man starts, trying to spark up a conversation.

"I'm from Busan, born and raised there."

"Oh wow, really? I'm also from there, but I haven't seen home in forever. It's been exactly 7 years."

"How come?" Jimin questions, the guy looked really young so Jimin is just wondering why such a young guy like him is a taxi driver.

"I choose to be something my parents didn't want me to be, I left home at the age of 18 to come here and pursue my dreams. But I should've listened to them, because look at me now, I'm just a taxi driver struggling to pay rent. I haven't talked to them in years."

"What's your name?"

"Daehyun." He responds.

"Well, Daehyun. Don't you think it's time you pay your family a visit?"

"I.... I don't think they would want to see me." Daehyun isn't the type of person to just tell his personal business to just anyone, but for some reason this boy in the back of his car had this type of aura that just makes everything in your mind flood out. He just seems welcoming and non judgemental.

"Daehyun, they are your parents. I think they would understand that you made a mistake and want to be with them again."

"You think?" He asks for conformation, glancing at Jimin through the rear view mirror.

"I know." Jimin answers, giving him a reassuring pat on the shoulders.

Daehyun smiles "Thank you." And that's what Daehyun is about to do, go home to his parents after this ride.

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers 🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

"Listen up you pieces of garbage, Jimin will be here any minute now and I want you all to be on your best behaviour." Jin announces, standing infront of everyone who is seated on the couch.

"When have we never been on our best behaviour?" Taehyung questions, earning a 'do you really wanna know' look from Jin.

"Just a few days ago, Yoongi nearly killed Jungkook, Namjoon somehow broke Jimin's wall and lamp, Hoseok screamed the house down saying Yoongi should sleep with him, Jungkook won't stop sneaking into Yoongi's room to sleep with him, and you...... you've actually been good suprisingly."

"I'm the good boy of the house." Taehyung smiles triumphantly, everyone except him and Jin rolling their eyes.

"No he isn't, he's been pulling pranks on us this whole week." Yoongi states, earning a glare from Taehyung.

"And you lost Jin hyung's Mario plushie."

"YOU WHAT!!" Jin screeches. "SO IT WAS YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"You're a bitch." Yoongi mutters to Taehyung before standing up. "Gotta zayn." He says, as he runs upstairs to his room, Jin hot on his tail.

"Hyung! I don't think you s--"

Bam.

There's a loud bang sound heared upstairs, before Jin makes his way back down the stairs with a red forhead.

Namjoon winces looking at it "Did he slam the door in your face?"

Jin sits down with a spaced out look on his face "He slammed the door on my face."

--------

Not edited.