53

"Are you all ready!?" Jin shouts from downstairs, Namjoon and Hoseok already seated on the living room couch.

"We're ready." Jimin chirps, coming down the stairs, Taehyung and Jungkook right behind him.

"Okay," Jin nods. "And Yoongi?"

"Down the hall, in the room with the stars on the roof. The one he drinks alcohol in." Jungkook answers, Jin and Namjoon sighing.

"Why must he always get a little drunk before we leave to go to a club." Namjoon groans, standing up from his seat on the chair. "Who's driving him tonight?"

"I got it." Hoseok calls, also standing up. "You guys go ahead, we'll meet you there in 30 minutes or less."

"Alright." Namjoon nods, walking over to Jin and grabbing his hand. "We're going in my car tonight, babe."

"I'll drive you, Chim." Taehyung offers, slinging his arm over the shoulder of said boy and walking him over to the door.

"Okay, thanks." Jimin smiles, Jungkook quietly following behind them out the door.

"Don't let him persuade you on letting him drive." Jin orders, before Namjoon pulls him over to the door hand in hand. "And you also drive safe."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Hoseok waves, and then he sits down on the couch as the door closes.

About 15 minutes pass before Yoongi comes from down one of the halls, soju bottle in hand.

"You're still not drunk?" Hoseok questions, his eyebrow raising at the older.

"Not really." Yoongi replies, taking a swig of the drink in his hand. "Just a little tipsy~ but that's fine~" He sing-songs, the other rolling his eyes at him, he knows this is going to be a long night.

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers🐥🐨🐼🐙 🐯🐰🐢

Jin watches from where he sits as Hoseok and Yoongi enters the club, he sees Hoseok looking around before he puts a hand up and waves a bit, Hoseok spotting him and walking over to him.

"He didn't drive did he?" He asks, as Hoseok stops infront of him.

"Weeeeell."

"Why." The older sighs.

"He promised to suck my dick, that fucking lying bitch. Nearly lost my life for nothing." He complains, wincing as Jin stands up and hits him in the back of the head.

"Why are you such an idiot?"

"I choose to be." He grins, before looking around a bit and then back at Jin. "Where is everyone else?"

"Joonie is at the bar bringing us drinks, Kook seemed a little piss and went upstairs and still haven't come back down, and Tae and Jimin are dancing on the dance floor."

"Alright, I'm going upstairs to."

"Okay, where did Yoongi go off to anyways?"

"Said he was gonna drink some more at the bar, I'm guessing he's there." Jin nods, and Hoseok leaves for upstairs.

"Woah, Yoongs." Namjoon's eyes widen, watching Yoongi chug down another shot of whiskey. "We don't need you getting piss drunk tonight."

"Shhh." The blonde shushes, placing a clumsy finger on Namjoon's lips. "Shut the fuck up~"

"Rude." Namjoon rolls his eyes, swatting away Yoongi's hand as he turns to the bartender. "Two shots of malubu and two bottles of beer please." The bartender nods, walking over to the bottles he had in the back of him.