97

[Jungkook's and Yugyeom's private chat]

Yugyeo_m
Hey, thanks for the follow back
It was great seeing you again!
Have you reached home safely?

BunnyGamer
It's no problem at all
It was great seeing you too
And I haven't, I stopped at a club to loosen up a bit before I finally go home.

Yugyeo_m
Hmm okay
Which one? We can probably hang for a while, I've been literally doing nothing since you left

BunnyGamer
It's one not too far from where we met
Wait, let me go outside and check the name
.
.
.
Choulin X1 club

Yugyeo_m
Oh!
I actually don't live too far from there
I'll be there in a few
Where will you be?

BunnyGamer
I'm upstairs by the lounge
I'll keep on eye out for you

Yugyeo_m

Cool
Read 9:45pm

--------

Jungkook has been ignoring Jin's phone calls completely since he arrived at the club, the older has been blowing up his phone with messages and calls, most probably wondering where he is at this time.

He knows if he answers anything from Jin the older will make him come home, or even come out to look for him.

But he didn't want to go home as yet, he knows he probably made a fool of himself for what he had done earlier, he regrets kissing Taehyung, he's probably ruined their friendship more than it was already.

He sighs, slamming down his head fustratedly on the small round table in front of him, his rum that he barely touched nearly spilling in the process.

He lies like that for some time, before he feels a cold hand placed on his arm.

He jumps a bit at the sudden feeling, yanking his arm back and looking up to be met with Yugyeom's face.

"Didn't mean to startle you." Yugyeom chuckles, the cup of rum that Jungkook knows is his in his hand. "Good thing I moved this." He smiles, setting the drink back down on the table.

"Yeah.... so what's up?"

"Is that really how you want to start this conversation?" The younger laughs, calling over someone for him to ask them to bring some alcohol for him. He tells them what he wants, and the person quickly leaves for downstairs. "You don't want anything else?"

"Nah, it's fine. I don't even feel like drinking tonight."

"Hmm, okay." Yugyeom hums, leaning forward to the table, placing his elbows on it as he rests his chin on the back of his hands as they're lock together. "So, I see that you've been doing really well for yourself since you've left school. You and the others YouTube channel have gotten quite big."

"Yeah." Jungkook smiles lightly. "I've also seen that you're doing well. Modeling, never thought I would see you doing something like that."

"Are you trying to say I'm ugly?" The man pouts, Jungkook getting ready to defend his statement before Yugyeom laughs. "I know what you meant, I was only kidding." He giggles. "But things change, you know? Ever since that time when BamBam dumped me--"

"BamBam?" Jungkook mouth gapes. "That guy sent an email wanting to join the team once, I knew he looked familiar."

"Oh, really?" And Jungkook nods. "Well I haven't heard from him in a long time, which I'm glad for." Yugyeom notices the man approaching him with his order, setting the two soju bottles on the table and then walking away.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you glad? I always thought you two would be together forever."

"Well like I said before, shit changes." He sighs, grabbing one of the soju bottles. "I will admit, we were a happy couple back in highshool. But when college came around all of that changed. He dumped me because he started liking this model he met online, that's why I became one, so I can- well, you know. Typical petty shit." He laughs, opening the bottle in his hands. "Been single ever since."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Jungkook mumbles, feeling honestly bad for the ebonite in front of him.

"It's fine, it wasn't your fault." He takes a swig of the liquid in the bottle. "But I'm glad all of that happened. Because now I love what I do, I even dropped out of college to do it full time."

"Well then I'm happy for you." The older grins, finally picking up his own drink that's in a plastic cup.

"Thanks." Yugyeom grins back, taking another sip of his drink before setting it down. "But what about you?"

"What about me?" Jungkook raises a brow, putting his drink back down without even drinking from it, he really didn't feel like drinking tonight.

"Are you seeing anyone lately?"

"Ah..." His bottom lip gets caught between his teeth, his mind remembering what had happened earlier with Taehyung. "No..."

"Really?" Yugyeom eyes widen a bit, he looks suprised at this. "I honestly thought Taehyung would've snatched you up by now--"

"What?"

"What?" Yugyeom looks confused.

"What did you just say? About Taehyung snatching me up."

"Oh. I just thought you both would've been dating by now." He admits, picking back up his bottle. "He had the hugest crush on you back in highschool... did you seriously not know? I mean, he was quite obvious about it, literally everyone in school knew about it-"

"Shit." Jungkook mutters, ubruptly standing up in his seat. "Look, I've gotta go. Sorry for bailing, but this is important."

And he doesn't wait for Yugyeom's reply,

As he dashes down the stairs and out of the club.