76

Jungkook rolls his eyes for the umpteenth time as Jin reprimands him, scolding him for the picture he had posted earlier on instagram.

"And when--"

Jungkook attempts to stand as he says "Okay, hyung. I get it, can we--"

"DID IT LOOK LIKE I WAS FUCKING FINISH!" Jin's voice booms, the younger sighing and sinking back down into his seat on his red beanbag chair in the corner of his room. The older clears his throat, his voice sounding sweet and calm "And when you post something like that you're setting a bad reputation for--"

"Yoongi hyung curses."

Jin sighs heavily, tired of Jungkook cutting him off, he's been doing that for the past hour. "And that's why we bleep those words out. If kids weren't supervised then I wouldn't give a fuck, but it's the fact that the parents check what they do on their phones and such we don't want to be losing fans. They'll think we're bad examples."

"Yeah, right." Jin turns around to walk over to the other chair, and Jungkook does a mocking face behind his back.

"I saw that." Jin says dryly, turning back to the younger and plopping down on the other red beanbag in the room.

"How--"

"What's the matter, Jungkook?" Jin asks, a soft expression on his face. "You seem upset these days."

"Nothing." He crosses his arms stubbornly, a frown imprinted on his features now.

"Okay, I'll ask that question again but in a different way, and I want the truth this time." The older giggles to himself a bit before saying "Jungkook, the what's matter?"

"Oh my God." Jungkook rolls his eyes on instinct, everyone in the house was tired of Jin's jokes, well all except Jimin but he hasn't been here to long so maybe giving him a year. "Fine I'll tell you if it stops you from making a joke."

"Hey--"

"Tae-hyung has been hanging out with Jimin alot--"

"Hyung."

"--recently and I feel jealous." He continues, completely ignoring Jin's correction of his informality.

Jin purses his lips but pushes it to the side, there are more important things at the moment. "You still haven't told him yet I see."

"Rejection isn't on my bucket list, hyung." The younger sighs, sinking further in his seat. "And it seems as if he likes Jimin..."

Jin has a smile on his face but he is internally screaming, how the hell could two people be so oblivious to one another's feelings for 4 years?

"I've repeated this so much fucking times, you have the brain cells of a Taehyung. Oh my fucking gosh."

Jungkook gasps offended.

"He obviously likes you and you obviously like him, just tell him."

"No, he doesn't. If he did he would've said something."

Jin watches him with a 'bitch is you dumb?' expression "...... I'm done."

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥My Favourite YouTubers🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

"Jimin!" The blonde hears his name being shout, as he is about to walk out of the gym from a small workout session.

He turns to the voice, seeing Yoongi coming out from the door that led downstairs to the basketball court.

His breath hitches in his throat, watching how the black tank top that older is wearing, clings to his body from sweat. His hair matted to his forhead from the same substance.

And Jimin wants to run.

He wants to get out of there as quickly as possible, but he finds himself unable to move, to absorbed in the older's look as he finally stops in front of him.

"I didn't expect you to stop." Yoongi laughs lightly, Jimin's heart skipping a beat. He frowns at that, cursing at his stupid heart.

"I didn't either." He's trying to come off indifferent, wanting to push himself away from Yoongi.

It seems as if the smile the older has on his face falters a bit, but the blonde pushes that aside, assuming it's just what his mind is hoping.

"So...."

"So...?"

Yoongi really didn't know what to say, he wasn't sure Jimin would bother stopping to talk to him "How are you?"

"How am I?" Jimin scoffs. "Is that what you stopped me for? To have a pointless conversation?"

"Well we haven't spoken in days.... You're always around Taehyung, so I just wanted to atleast say hi or something."

The younger blonde rolls his eyes "Hi." He dryly says, before turning around to walk out of the gym, but Yoongi grabs his hand and he stops.

And at this point he wonders if they're in some type of shitty K-drama, as his heart begins to hammer in his chest at the fact the older wasn't holding his arm, or his wrist, but instead his hand.

He turns back around to the older, looking down at their hands before looking back up at him.

"Look, I don't know what I did," Yoongi places his other hand on the same hand he is holding, and as his hands swallow up Jimin's, he realises just how small his hands are, they're cute. But he can't focus on that now. "But I'm sorry if I upset you in some way, I'm really oblivious to how I say stuff and if something I said came out the wrong way, I apologise."

Jimin is sure Yoongi could hear how hard his heart is hammering against his ribcage, the feeling of the other's warm hand covering his is taking a total effect on him.

But he tries to ignore that and focus on the important matter at hand.

Yoongi just apologised to him and he honestly feels like a dick, it's not Yoongi's fault that he's straight, that he only likes girls, that Jimin fell for him - a straight man.

It's his own fault, his fault for catching such feelings for the older, his fault for letting them grow over time, his fault for not being able to let go.

Jimin sighs heavily, he lets his hand slip out of Yoongi's grip, ignoring the clench in his heart as he does so. He didn't deserve the apology, so he mumbles a few words, turning around and walking out through the gym doors.

He leaves a smiling but confused Yoongi standing there, with the same words he just said running through his mind.

'You're forgiven, even though it wasn't your fault.'

--------

People are actually starting to read this book, I'm shooketh.