106

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." Jin curses continuesly, as he paces back and forth in the living room, everyone around him quiet.

Jimin attempts to slip by him to get to the upstairs for the umpteenth time, but the eldest stops him again, shaking his head.

"Hyung, I have to talk to him. This is all my fault."

"I do not advise you to do so, he just needs some time alone."

"Well make it and let's bring it up to him." Taehyung chimes in, but quiets down when everyone gives him unamused face. "What?" He pouts. "But you said he needed.... oh."

Jungkook just hugs his boyfriend on next to him on the couch, comforting him in the tense atmosphere.

"Shit, hyung. Why did he react like that?" Namjoon voices. And even though he knows Yoongi the longest, he just doesn't know what happened at all tonight.

Jin sighs, sitting down on one of the single seats. He ponders in his mind if he should even say this, but everyone deserved to know.

"Around the time Yoongi was a teenager he came out as bisexual to his parents. His mom was okay with it... but his dad on the other hand..." Jin trails off, everyone in the room listening intently. "He divorced Yoongi's mother after she sided with her son, and he left them and never spoke to either of them again.... Yoongi's always felt at fault for his father leaving his family, he blames himself all the time."

"How did you know that? Namjoon and I have been best friends with him since highschool and we didn't know." Hoseok speaks, standing next to Namjoon with a pained expression. "We knew his dad left but he never said why..."

"He accidentally confessed to me when he was drunk one night when we were in college."

The tension in the room becomes suffocating, and when Jimin couldn't take it anymore he quickly escapes the room, bolting upstairs to get to Yoongi.

It all made sense what Yoongi said, about everyone leaving because of him.

Jimin's mind plays back the broken sob that had escaped the older's throat earlier, heart clenching at the thought.

Downstairs, Namjoon held Jin back as he tried to run after Jimin and stop him "Let him fix this. He's his boyfriend, they should be able to talk things like this out."

Jin sighs, nodding his head and going back to his previous seat.

"I feel like crap." Taehyung mutters, the youngest pulling him closer to his chest as he hugs his knees.

"Baby, it's okay. Hyung will forgive us... I hope."

"It's not about him forgiving us, I'm worrying about if he's okay." Taehyung pouts, squeezing his legs with his arms that wrap around them.

Jungkook gives him sad eyes, nodding slowly "I hope he's okay too."

"Kook, give me you're camera." Said male hands the camera, that was in his hand the entire time, to Jin.

The older takes out the memory card out of the device. "This is to not be uploaded."

"You didn't even have to do that, I was never planning to upload it after hyung started crying." Jungkook explains.

Hoseok let's out a breath, walking over to the couch.

"We've messed up big time."

-------

Just a filler 'cause I haven't uploaded in so long.