93

Right now, Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, and Namjoon sat on the long white living room couch, observing Yoongi and Taehyung who stands across from eachother, yelling at one another.

It is one of those things Taehyung and Yoongi would always do together.

A roasting competition.

And every time they have one everyone would sit and watch them, it's new to Jimin though, he's never experienced this until now.

"That's why yo hairline receding!" Taehyung yells. "Old bald head ass."

"At least I can tell the difference between tooth paste and superglue!" Yoongi shoots back. "Mmm, Mmm." He mimicks the sound of someone's mouth not being able to open. "Stupid ass."

"That's why yo momma got a lisp!" Taehyung fires. "Pleath buy thith." He mocks someone with a lips, everyone staring at Yoongi in anticipation to hear what he would say.

"THAT'S WHY YO MOMMA BUILT LIKE A HUMPBACK WHALE!" He rebottles, everyone breaking down in laughter as Taehyung looks offended. "Come on everyone, help me call Tae's mom." He begins making whale noises as everyone proceeds with breaking down in laughter, tears streaming down their faces, and Taehyung pouts and crosses his arms.

"I don't want to play this game anymore."

"Your the one that challenged me." Yoongi chuckles, speaking over the loud laughter of their friends.

"He said his momma built like a humpback whale." Namjoon wheezes, tears streaming down his face as he tries to catch his breath.

Jin sits next to I'm laughing up a storm, along with Hoseok. Jimin lies on the ground clutching his stomach in agony, his tears running down onto the floor.

"It's not funny." Taehyung frowns. "Stop laughing--"

Everything goes awkwardly silent as the door to the kitchen squeaks, everyone knowing it could be no one else but Jungkook since he is the only one missing from the group.

He just stands there as everyone turns to his direction, his eyes obviously looking at Taehyung who looks back at him, a frown on his (Jungkook's) face.

Everyone begins to make an awkward excuse just so they could leave Taehyung and Jungkook alone, they want them to make up already.

"I've gotta...." Jin starts awkwardly. "Check myself out."

"I'm going to go read a book while he checks himself out in my mirror." Namjoon smiles, bolting up the stairs with Jin.

".....I've got a pet cat to feed." Hoseok states, heading in the direction of the front door. "Come on, Yoongs."

Yoongi obliges, walking over to him and Jimin follows excitedly.

"You have a pet cat, hyung?--"

The front door shuts.

It's quiet and awkward.

Taehyung felt like the air shifted from a happy go lucky feeling, to a tense one.

He coughs, and Jungkook goes to walk away. He barely passes by the couch before Taehyung finally speaks.

"Kook--"

"Don't, Taehyung." He frowns, not even turning in the direction of the older. "If a conversation is what you're looking for just continue to talk shit about me to Jimin."

"Kook, you know I'm not like that... I wasn't talking bad about you..."

The younger walks around the couch, standing infront of Taehyung and dropping his upper arms tightly. "Then what were you saying about me? Why can't you tell me?"

Taehyung diverts his eyes from the other male, shaking his head a little "I-I'm sorry Kookie, I can't tell you."

"Fine," He frowns, releasing Taehyung's shoulders. "Be like that. Just don't come crawling to me if anything happens to you, or you feel lonely, or you just want to cuddle." There's tears brimming his eyes, but he isn't going to let them fall. "God, and to think we were best friends for so long... to think I always thought you would always have my back.... to think I loved and still love, you for so long."

Taehyung head snaps up at this, his jaw slackening a little as his eyes widen a bit.

"Y-you love me....?"

Jungkook doesn't answer and steps closer to the other, placing his hand at the back of his neck and smashing their lips together.

The kiss doesn't last for long though, Jungkook soon pulling away and stepping back.

"Sorry.... I couldn't control myself." He apologises, turning away from the baffled ebonite haired man. "I atleast wanted to do that before everything between us turns to shit."

Jungkook soon saunters away.

Taehyung left standing there with a stunned look on his face.

-------

My family wanted attention from me so the spam will come tomorrow instead.