18

The next day.

Jimin is screaming, he got the notification for the BangtanTV video about a hour ago and he's really excited, but also anxious, to watch it.

He would've watched it already if it weren't for the fact that he promised Jihoon they'll watch it together, but the guy is taking to long.

Jimin is about to sneak to watch a little bit of the video but stops himself when he hears the doorbell rings, he goes and open it seeing a short male infront of him.

"Fucking finally!" Jimin yanks Jihoon into the house, earning a groan from said boy.

"Sorry, my mom had me helping her pack some of my brother's kumamon plushies to send to him." Jimin nods, and quickly pulls him over to the couch. He opens his Notebook 9 Pro 15 (it's a laptop) that his parents got him after he begged them so he can edit properly for his channel.

He puts in the password, going into chrome and searching youtube. After he reaches the page he types in BangtanTV in the search bar and all their old and latest videos appear.

Jihoon begins to read the title of the latest video "Winner of vacancy revealed + AgustD's face reveal." Jimin clicks on it and they begin to watch in anticipation.

After only a few minutes into the video, them chuckling at some of the jokes between the members, they get to the good part. Jimin chews on the inside of his cheek, and Jihoon hold his breath.

"And the winner is... 1....2....3.... PARK JIMIN!!" Jimin's jaw drops, and Jihoon jumps up in excitement.

"You did it Jimin! You won!" He looks down at Jimin who still sits shocked staring at the screen. He pauses the video and waves a hand infront of Jimin's face. "Helloooooo, Jimin. Didn't you hear me? I said you won!"

Jimin looks up at him mouth still dropped and points a finger to himself "I-I won?" Jihoon nods. "Me?" He nods again. "Jimin?" He nods once again. "Park Jimin?"

"Oh my Gosh! Yes, you! Park Jimin! You won!" After shock finally passes, joy takes over him as he jumps up from the couch gripping onto Jihoon's shoulders.

"I won! Jihoon, I won! Me! Park Jimin!" He says jumping up and down in excitement, Jihoon rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I know, I just said that." He chuckles, taking Jimin's hands off of his shoulders.

"What am I supposed to do now?"

"They said they would DM you, but I think by email since you didn't put your instagram name in your application." Jimin nods and then fear covers his face.

"Wait, what if they don't like me? What if they think I'm annoying? What if they hate the fact I always leave the toilet seat up!?"

Jihoon laughs "Jimin, stop being so dramatic. You're loveable, you're definitely not annoying, and they're all boys I think they probably do it to. As long as you can aim then it's fine."

"S-should I start packing?"

"I don't know, just wait until they send you a email so you can find out when you're leaving and such." Jimin nods. "But in the mean time lets dye your hair. Do you know what color you want it?"

"Blonde."

🐢🐰🐯🐙🐼🐨🐥 My Favourite YouTubers🐥🐨🐼🐙🐯🐰🐢

"Do the email!"

"No! I edited the video, why the hell do I have to write the email to." Yoongi fusses at Jin.

"Because everyone is busy trying to clean out the upstairs room for the new member, and you're just lazing around doing nothing!" He tries to drag Yoongi off the couch from where he lays, but Yoongi just ends up on the floor unbothered.

"Look, listen voldemart--"

"Voldemart!?!?!?!?"

"Yes voldemart. You're being a evil bitch right now." Yoongi snickers. "You're saying that everyone is doing something but as I'm seeing right now," He looks around the room and then points at Jin. "Your bitchass ain't doing shit."

"That's because I came downstairs from helping to find your lazy ass." Jin huffs out. "Look, it's either you do the email or I hide all your kumamon plushies."

Yoongi scoffs "Bitch, and I'll burn your Mario plushies. And then cut off their heads for me and Jungkook to play--"

"Ah, great idea. Jungkook!" Jungkook casually comes walking downstairs.

"Yes hyung?" He asks as he reaches the bottom of the stairs.

"Carry Yoongi into the editing room and make sure he makes that email to send to Jimin." Jungkook's eyes lights up at the older's name, he runs excitedly to the blonde male that lies on the floor infront of the couch, picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder.

"Jungkook, you little shit!" Yoongi yells, as Jungkook carries him away down a hall.

Jin shakes his head and walks upstairs where everyone else is, as soon as he opens the door he's met with Namjoon with his hand through the cement wall on the left side of the room. He looks over at him unimpressed "How?"

"I don't know hyung, all i did was lean on the wall and then bam, this happened!" He pulls his hand out the wall and stumble backwards, knocking over a lamp.

"Namjoon, get out."