New life

"Right then! Looks like we need to plan to see who goes where. Eh Ban?" Meliodas nudged his friend in the side with a chuckle. Looking at me, and then to the fox sin.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll go get paper cap'n." Ban said. By this time, I had a vey strong feeling that this boy was the notorious Meliodas. He looked the absolute opposite from his poster. Like a mere child.

I started to make a mental list stating his physical atrobutes. Blond, obviously. Green eyes, childish grin and face, baggy looking clothing though he seems to dress nice, uh.....small?. I was about to do the same with the others, but Ban came back with the paper.

At the end of the disscusion, King looked at his captain with utter disbelief at his newfound sleeping place.

"Anyone have any issues?" Meliodas chirped. He placed the pencil back behind his ear and perched up, placing his hands on his hips with the face of an accomplished man.

"Uhm... I do!" King yelled out. He floated over to the blind boy, covering his mouth to Meliodas's ear. "I thought I was going to sleep with Diane! Not this jackass!" He pointed over at Ban, who was now slightly drunk.

Ban looked over at the group and chuckled lightly. He put his hand up to his chest with a expression that looked like as if he was upset but with a hint of sarcasm added to it.

I giggled, earning a smile from the white haired fox. He felt proud to get me to laugh. Later, with the ruffle of my hair, he went off to drink somewhere else.

"King, do you really wanna be up there with two girls in the same room as you? As a fellow man, I don't judge." Meliodas asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. He exchanged glances with Diane an I.

King thought about it with a raised eyebrow. After some deep thought, he stated to blush a deep crimson red while stuttering, trying to find the right words to say. He looked over at Diane and I.

I tilted my head to the side trying to figure out what exactly he was thinking of.

"King?" Diane and I say at the same time. Surprised by the action, we looked at each other and giggled away the slight coincidence. We suddenly heard a crash.

Panic flooded out eyes as we looked to King. He had crashed to the floor, blood coming out of his nose.

"King!" Diane yelled, rushing over to him quickly with her arms stretched out. A dash of a thought went through my mind about what he was thinking about. As soon as the thought hit me, I burst out in to a fit of laughter. Falling back to the floor, holding onto my stomach. "(Y/n) why are you laughing!?" Diane asked, with king in her arms.

I attempt to stand back up while still in laughter, wiping tears out of my eyes. "Diane! He though of something naughty! Pffffttttt..." I screamed while falling back to the ground. Diane soon caught on after a little bit of contemplation, then soon joined me on the floor in a fit of laughter. Diane dropping king in the process.

After that little scene, Diane and I helped king onto chastefol, guiding it over to where Ban was passed out onto the floor. I went upstairs to the room I was at before with the double beads. I sat down on one of them, waiting for Diane to come up after telling everybody that we were going to bed. She came into the room with some clothes that looked basically the same as of what she was wearing earlier, and placed them in my lap without saying a word. but a smile was plastered on her face. She then walked to one of the two dressers in the room to pull out a night gown. She gave that to me as well.

"Can you try the uniform on first? I wanna make sure it's fits right to make sure that the captain doesn't do it himself." She said, with a annoyed expression on her face.

I didn't get what she meant by that second part but shrugged it off. "Oh!...um sure!" Walking to the bathroom, after getting the uniform on, I exited the room and Diane widened her eyes.

"(Y/n)! It looks like it was made for you to wear!" Diane yelled in pure awe. She circled me and adjusted the uniform here and there. Making sure it fit right.

"Diane people are trying to sleep!" I yell at her. Waving off her sly comment with the wave of my hand.

"But (Y/n), you look perfect!" She squealed excitedly.

"You look better in it than I do Diane. Stop flattering me!" I poured at the girl and looked away from her. Once it was quiet, we heard a small whisper from behind the door. Diane opened it to reveal Meliodas, Ban, and king. The three of them obviously drunk.

"Oh boys! I'm so glad your here. Take a look."Diane moved her body away for the door so that the boys could get a view.

" wh-wait Di-"Before I could finish, she was already out of the way. I stood completely still, knowing my body might do somthing wierd if I moved.

My cheeks were literally a valcano erupting. There was a breeze as Meliodas disappeared from my vision and then he re-appeared, but was staring strait into my chest area. He placed a hand on his chin and nodded in approval, giving me a wink.

"Captain!" I heard Diane say while pulling him back.

"I was just conducting a size check." Meliodas said over Diane, trying to put her hand over his mouth to stop him from talking. "It fits quite snug on her." My legs buckle from the strain of standing too long in my extremely flustered state.

"Is it just me or is it really hot in here?" I ask fanning myself.

"Just you" Ban laughs out.

"That's enough captain! Don't torture her!" I could've sworn I felt something touch my...lower backside area, and I black out completely from exhaustion, overheating, and flusteration.
________________________________
I'm so freakin disappointed with this chapter and what it was. I swear each time I go back to edit a a chapter it's sooooo bad.
Work count: 1083
Edited release date: April 1 2020
Edited release date: February 6th 2021