Submission

Nothing to saaaaaaay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room is filled with all kinds of gold. But the thing that interested me most was the glowing artifact behind the dragon.

Meliodas rushed in and unscathed his broken sword and slashed it at him. Causing the beast to scream. 

King was constantly making cut marks on the dragon with increase and Diane was practically on top of it trying to punch it. 

"Wait a minute!" I say but they don't listen. I make my way towards the dragon but because of its distractions it blew fire all around to try and burn chastifol and meliodas. 

Meliodas jumps and grabs me by the waist and leaps to a safer area. 

"(Y/n)! You don't know what your doing!" That hit me hard." You need to listen to me and stay here!" He says.

"No" I say. He stops and looks at me with a confused expressions."you listen to me! I am not apart of your group. And last I checked. Dragons are still animals! So there's gotta be a way to get the dragon to calm down!" Then I remember the emblems in the walls of the cave. And I start sprinting towards the. Entrance of the cave to to begin it of the story.

There was a man. About 1000 years ago. In the demon era. Who traveled to slay a dragon. 

That's was the test for his tribe that he had to take in order to be classified as a man. So he scaled up this mountain. And found this cave with nothing but rocks. 

The man was frustrated. And so as he was turning around the dragon approached him. He was terrified. 

The beast was huge. But it spoke to him 

"What do you seek mage?" The dragon asked. 

"I am no mage. I seek the acceptance of my tribe." He replied the creature laughed at him and said more.

" if you were no mage, you would not have the power to talk to me would you?"

The man thought about it. Mages were very commen in this time era but for him to be one was Impossible. 

"How can I be of the power of a mage when I have no bloodline of them?" The man thought that he was in check on a chess board but this was only the beginning. 

" a mages power isn't one of in bloodline  it is passed down. From past mages." The creature chuckled once more at the attempt to out smart him. Then an idea popped in his head.

"I will make a deal with you mage. If your power is strong enough to make me suppress to you, then you will get the acceptance of you people and me to be your familiar." The man had heard his quest and and headed his plea. But he had to train first. 

He tried and tried and tried and after multiple attempts. He succeeded.

He was worshiped by his tribe and was gifted all of the gold in the village. With no room to place it. He put it in the cave from where he found the dragon.

He and his familiar went on many quest and got all the gold in the world! That was mined at the time. But. 

There was a war.

The man died while his familiar was being tortured by another tribe. He managed to escape and go back to his cave where he shared the most wonderful memories of his friend and he forever mourned his death. 

"Well shit that depressing." I said, finishing the story. By now I was all the way back near the door of the cave the dragon was held in. So I entered and watched my friends fight the dragon without hurting it.  And like the dragon. An idea popped in my head. 

I walked past all of my friends who were begging me to stop until I came face to face with the dragon himself. 

He stopped the fighting and looked down at me. 

"What do you seek mage?" He asked me. I look back to my friends and the look at me in awe. And I start reciting. 

"I am no mage. I seek the acceptance of my tribe." I say slowly. The dragon calms down and lays is body on the ground. 

" if you were no mage, you would not have the power to talk to me would you?"

"How can I be of the power of a mage when I have no bloodline of them?" 

" a mages power isn't one of in bloodline it is passed down. From past mages."

"I will make a deal with you mage. If your power is strong enough to make me suppress to you, then you will get the acceptance of you people and me to be your familiar." This part stumped me. But the dragon looked st me like he was enjoying the chat he was having with me. Testing my knowledge. 

There is nothing in the history books that state that I can't have two familiars. 

 I put my hand on the snout of the dragon and send a wave of my magic through me to him.

"  mage. What is your name?" The dragon asks. 

"(Y/n)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh guys you have a dragon! I told you guys I would make it up to you that I was late so I decided to post another chapter! Welcome! 

Word count: 897